Replies

• Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Ohh I love squeezing pimples! :glasses:
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I HATE IT!! If I could snap my fingers and be clean and fresh I would be the happiest person on this earth.

It takes too much time, and 'though you're kinda nice and warm during it -- it's freezing before and afterwards. Plus, my hair is so difficult to control that if it could just always be dry and clean it would make it SO MUCH EASIER!
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh. The holidays brings out the most creative attempts at compliment fishing I've ever seen. That, or I've been away from the forums too long.

Hey, is there a term for compliment desperate people? It's not trolls, is it? There should be a term for compliment fishers...
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    If you don't shower, you could get a pimple like mine! SHOWER!

97d0a29989b09e64_pimple_in_grown_hair.jpg
    I would squeeze that *kitten* to hell.
    Here, borrow my face shield. pr010a44e648e9408ab700b7d4b0bb6144.jpg
  • smithme09
    Options
    Oh gosh. The holidays brings out the most creative attempts at compliment fishing I've ever seen. That, or I've been away from the forums too long.

Hey, is there a term for compliment desperate people? It's not trolls, is it? There should be a term for compliment fishers...

This^
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Some people don't see themselves the way the rest of the world does.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Some people don't see themselves the way the rest of the world does.
    So, you're saying that we should label them as "PeopleThatDon'tSeeThemselvesTheWayTheRestOfTheWorldDoes"? Not the most convenient label. Let's call them "elves"!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I hate showering because I find it boring... and if I try to do any deep thinking, I get shampoo in my eyes or toothpaste in my hair or something equally ridiculous.

that red stuff in your hair is toothpaste? wow

There are people who brush their teeth in the shower.
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you should invest in a hand shower. Chicks love those.

Yes, yes we do.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options

This^

This makes me sad :frown: Sorry OP, I tried. I guess you need to put a disclaimer on your photo. Don't let this stuff get you down in the least. I'm happy to hear that you recovered from your surgery and I'm sure that was quite scary to say the least. I wish you the best in reaching your goal!!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I hate showering too! I hate it because it takes up so much time. I hate that my hair gets too oily after 2 days. I hate the freezing cold before I get dried off.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I don't think OP is fishing. Read her 'about me' section. If you're nosy enough to peek at her pics you could at least read her back story too.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I don't think OP is fishing. Read her 'about me' section. If you're nosy enough to peek at her pics you could at least read her back story too.

dont be silly

information and knowledge makes it harder for the haters to hate
  • kmart919
    kmart919 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OP, this is my first post as most of the topics here are just petty or silly, but I felt like I should reply. I'm sorry so many people took the time to look at your pictures & judge, but not read what you've written about yourself. I've always been at a healthy weight, but I had surgery in February and in the 2 months post-surgery I gained 15 pounds. It was due to inactivity (I stand 7 - 14 hours a day at work normally and was out for 5.5 weeks) and being on high doses of steroids (hydrocortisone - i have addison's disease) which make you absolutely ravenous & cause water retention. I was still in a healthy weight range, but it certainly did not feel like "my body" and I was miserable. It's a very strange feeling to gain weight so quickly. I was very uncomfortable with my body at that point. Even though I wasn't overweight, I still didn't feel like "me." I was able to lose the 15 extra pounds in the following two months with returning to work and being on a lower, maintenance dose of steroids. 12-13 of those extra pound have stayed off even though I definitely do not have the healthiest of diets. I just wanted to offer support as I understand what weight gain due to surgery is like and it sucks that so many people think you're "fishing for compliments." When so many people only do/read things halfway, it makes me wonder how a majority of the population even gets through life every day. Such a shame. I'm glad everything with your surgery went well & best of luck with your weight loss!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    One of the reasons I realized I needed to get on the stick and lose the weight I'd gained is because of the full length mirror in the bathroom in our new house. I didn't have one in our old place. Now there was absolutely no way to avoid seeing all 20-ish pounds of extra me that had materialized. That was in September. When October rolled around and we were settled in I got serious. Seventeen pounds later I don't mind that mirror at all. It was one of my motivators. Plus, showering rocks in general.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    well... until you lose the weight, and if your hot water tank can handle it, turn the water on HOT for a minute before you go in... leave the door closed... the mirror will fog up and no nekked will be seen by thine eyes.

As for the fat statement... well honey, you need to start loving yourself in the state you're in, or you won't love yourself in the state you get to either. It will never be good enough. Trust me.
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    anyone on here hate showering?

I DO! want to know why? because I have to look at my naked FAT body.. :( ughh..:cry:
    hmmm if you look even remotely close to your 4 pictures...i would not say you are FAT by any stretch of the imagination....

Absolutely agree!!!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the only reason I hate taking showers is because I just hate getting ready in general. I wish it was socially appropriate to walk around buck naked.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Someone needs attention.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Someone needs attention.

Yeah, you do.