Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The right.

I prefer my ladies to have curves, it's a preference, not anything mean.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    modelo-plus-size-nua.jpg

When I can do this and look as good as she does doing it, I will be where I need to be...

But seriously, #3...she is perfect IMHO.

Beautiful, Nice Boobies and would look great in almost anything...or nothing at all!:happy:
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    the first one.
  • Carachama
    Carachama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Middle
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    # 1 then # 2
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    # 1 then # 2

DAT! left or middle..last one isnt even hot..
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Left!
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    middle, and in between of middle and left and in between middle and right ( smooth curves )
  • sandervan85
    Options
    1st and 2nd the third one is too big for me personally. I'm a slender guy I prefer small and petite women just my opinion.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Ffs, this usually turns into a ****ty post with figure bashing and hurt feelings. Most of the guys I know like the one with her clothes on the floor in a heap.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I think most men like the one with a vagina ::Shrugs::

IMO I think the middle one is ideal but the right one caught my eye the most..thought it isn't likely a woman is that curvy in all the right places without some lumps and bumps along the way..still hot though..I'd walk around in pasties if I looked half as good.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    modelo-plus-size-nua.jpg

When I can do this and look as good as she does doing it, I will be where I need to be...

But seriously, #3...she is perfect IMHO.

Beautiful, Nice Boobies and would look great in almost anything...or nothing at all!:happy:
    mostly genetic
    and she take careof her body well.
    obviously not much weight training
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    They all have an equal risk of getting impregnated by my seed.
  • JohnnyCB
    Options
    All three. If I had to choose, can't decide between middle or right. Maybe slight edge to middle. In any event, it's almost arbitrary. :)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    middle!
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    I love the curves on the right but she appears very tall to me. I think the middle girl is pretty...she is healthy and petite. But honestly they are all gorgeous. I also notice the boobs get bigger in every shot. These are just pictures how do THE girls feel about themselves? Confidence can go a long way...I was 91 pounds heavier and I've never slept with an ugly man...like ever ♥
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Ps in 50 years all 3 will have saggy ginas and no one is sexy with a saggy ginas
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    #2 or #3
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    So the survey says...most men prefer 1, 2 or 3 and many prefer 1, 2 and 3. All cleared up!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I think more prefer 2 or 3. Too skinny is not good, especially for big dudes. They might break...lol.