Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Left or Middle;

I actually hate posts like this as well, I find many women who are clearly obese like to use "right" as an excuse to get obese.

Or my favorite is the "Marilyn Monroe" posts where what she said or what she was is clearly taken out of context to justify being fat.

EDIT: Also to note, I find it funny how "fat women" can call "skinny women" unhealthy, or they need to eat more, etc etc, but thin women cannot call fat women fat. Mind boggling really.

Do you really think the hot chick on the right is obese?

Not at all, but there are many women out there who will use her picture to justify being obese.

My choice was simply my preference, no where did I say the third choice was obese.

EDIT: Oh and also this really is an unfair comparison either way. The third choice holds her body fat ideally. Most women don't. This skews the choices in this thread anyways.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I had my husband take a look. He picked the one in the middle but said they were all attractive. He said if you covered the head of the one on the left she is just as attractive as the others, but her hair just makes her look rough. The other girls have softer hair and faces.

Personally, I think all 3 girls are very pretty. They represent natural body types of real women and they should all be respected. The girl on the right carries her figure very well - it is not the typical body that I see on a girl of her size. I prefer the one in the middle, though, because she is the most like me! :laugh:
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    To quote my husband....."I'd feed the first one, one night the middle girl, and wife the third."
    I honestly don't see how anyone considers the 3rd girl to be "obese". That is mind boggling.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

Exactly.
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options

Amen brother!
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

I should clarify, you don't HAVE to be bigger to be curvy, I've been with slender women that have beautiful figures and curves. I just think that there are some thinner women that have no shape. They quite frankly have the shape of teenage boys...I don't prefer that.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    gimme that chubby one....looks like she knows how to find the kitchen.....where she belongs
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Middle
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    gimme that chubby one....looks like she knows how to find the kitchen.....where she belongs

hahhahaah wow I'm guessing it's "sammich" time eh?
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

LMFAO Seriously? And some woman are not naturally big? Please. Give us big girls a little bit of self esteem, would ya? Everyone knows the skinny girls are special, just like how blondes have more fun???? If there are a few dudes out there that like curvy girls, let em like em and go for the one in billions of dudes that like little girls. kthx.

Curvy =/= bigger. Women can b small & curvy too. If ur an hourglass, u will b 'curvy' no matter how much u lose. I dont even know wtf curvy is anymore. I always thought it was shoulder-waist-hip ratio. I hate the word curvy now lol /rant over.

thank you!!! curvy is a word that is soooo overused! thin women can have curves, and so can bigger women. also bigger definitely does not always equal curvier, especially if a lot of your fat goes to your tummy! it's really all about your body shape.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to look like the woman on the right. Now THAT'S having curves in all the right places. The other two are beautiful too. REAL women come in ALL shapes and that includes my thin and toned sisters.... but for ME, I want to have a bod like the one on the right!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Man you really need to broaden your horizons. Sandwiches are all good, but there's so much other food in the world to try.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Left. Middle is good too. Face matters much more
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Left or Middle;

I actually hate posts like this as well, I find many women who are clearly obese like to use "right" as an excuse to get obese.

Or my favorite is the "Marilyn Monroe" posts where what she said or what she was is clearly taken out of context to justify being fat.

EDIT: Also to note, I find it funny how "fat women" can call "skinny women" unhealthy, or they need to eat more, etc etc, but thin women cannot call fat women fat. Mind boggling really.

You are SOOOO right. I'm very obese and I can't STAND when larger women make negative comments about thin women. It's NOT OK. Yes, the image on the right is personally the most appealing to me and what I strive for, she is NOT obese though she is soft and perhaps even in the "overweight" category. That doesn't make the other two women any LESS attractive though. And it's perfectly acceptable to prefer ANY of these body types. It's all about personal preference. ALSO Ms. Monroe was not ANY size.. She did not buy off the rack! She had very unique measurements that made her an extreme hourglass.. so while her bust and hips may have been approaching a size 12 her waist was TINY.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-16210-1352130009-7.gif
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    would love to look like the one in the middle...
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    middle one...a woman needs a few curves
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Not sure if anyone said this yet, but there are so many more, different body types than these 3. Anyone that doesn't know that has not seen many women apparently. My body type is not represented here (not that I care).
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Left or Middle;

You are SOOOO right. I'm very obese and I can't STAND when larger women make negative comments about thin women. It's NOT OK. Yes, the image on the right is personally the most appealing to me and what I strive for, she is NOT obese though she is soft and perhaps even in the "overweight" category. That doesn't make the other two women any LESS attractive though. And it's perfectly acceptable to prefer ANY of these body types. It's all about personal preference. ALSO Ms. Monroe was not ANY size.. She did not buy off the rack! She had very unique measurements that made her an extreme hourglass.. so while her bust and hips may have been approaching a size 12 her waist was TINY.

i love both of you so much! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Not sure if anyone said this yet, but there are so many more, different body types than these 3. Anyone that doesn't know that has not seen many women apparently. My body type is not represented here (not that I care).

Agreed! I'm the OP and none of these look anything remotely like me. I have been overweight, medium, and skinny and I've never had any curves.