Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    right
    note that for women. weight training does not make you curvier. it increases you body density and it firm up your muscles. but sports like swimming dercrease you density and looses your muscles by absorbing more water and fat in cells, as a result bigger and more curvier physique.
    Listen to him, he has a PHD in broscience!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Middle but with more muscles. I ❤ muscles on women.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I like the healthy one that shares my interests, supports me in my endeavors and lets me do the same for her. Seriously, there is no one body type that's attractive. There's so much more to consider!
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    girl on the right ;P
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    right
    note that for women. weight training does not make you curvier. it increases you body density and it firm up your muscles. but sports like swimming dercrease you density and looses your muscles by absorbing more water and fat in cells, as a result bigger and more curvier physique.

OMG - how did I miss that gem?. I really hope he is joking.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    right

So... Swimming = fat?

No wonder I'm fat
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    right

So... Swimming = fat?

No wonder I'm fat

Yup. Just look at Michael Phelps. He's a friggen moose from all the swimming he does.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    right

OMG - how did I miss that gem?. I really hope he is joking.

Eat more salt, it will suck up all that water! You can die from water, its true!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    right

So... Swimming = fat?

No wonder I'm fat
    Didn't you watch the Olympics? Those swimmers were HUGE!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    right

So... Swimming = fat?

No wonder I'm fat
    Didn't you watch the Olympics? Those swimmers were HUGE!

Maybe I'll try out for next time. Doesn't seem THAT hard.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    All three look pretty sexy to me, and you wouldn't see me turning any of that down..but if I had to pick just one, I'd probably say middle.
  • amandasierweyant
    Options
    The middle one and far right... they both look healthy... the first one looks sick... her hair is really dry or something
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'd typically go with the left, but the face on the middle girl is pretty hot
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I look like none of these women.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Middle, right, left

Left just looks too slender for my tastes. No problem with women at that body fat who have a more athletic physique.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    the one on the right, but the middle is a little close to being to thin for my preference, so the one on the left is way too thin for what I like
  • samerzz16
    Options
    middle
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Middle , left.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Does not matter.... as long as she has a nice *kitten*.
    The rest is negotiable.

ha!!! honest man right there lol
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Honestly, which ever one says yes. But would prefer the 3rd one.