Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I think that middle looks the healthiest.... mostly because I can't get past the left's fried hair. Her body doesn't look unhealthy to me but that hair..... the middle has the best total package, I think. She's lovely.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    right
    note that for women. weight training does not make you curvier. it increases you body density and it firm up your muscles. but sports like swimming dercrease you density and looses your muscles by absorbing more water and fat in cells, as a result bigger and more curvier physique.

False.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    The one on the right - I like the ones who don't look like I can break them in half!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Somewhere between two and three IMO.
  • ShawndaSallee
    ShawndaSallee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Middle or right.

I don't like left's hair.. looks unhealthy. She's not as "glowy" as the other two either, lol.

I love your answer! Its soooo true!

On another note though, the one on the right has a BEAUTIFUL face. But if we are talking about bodies, the middle one is my pick. She apears to be just overal healthy. enough meat on her bones to make nice soft curves! The one on the right does have unhealthy looking hair witch makes me question her diet...however, may jyst have bad hair.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    first and second, third is not my type
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    because i'm working on at least looking like the 3rd one, i'm going to say her.

just reminded me of all the exercise i need to do to accomplish that goal. I'm a voluptuous woman and i'm darn proud of it :-D
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I have always been a fan of the left body type.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    This is just as ridiculous as the thread it's spun off from...

Who cares what men prefer? Isn't going to make you love your body any more if you already hate it.

How about we shoot for "healthy"?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    1. middle
    2. left
  • notyourkimmy
    notyourkimmy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

I agree!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Right than middle. I love the shape!
  • Jetpack826
    Jetpack826 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Where do I circle "all of the above?"
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Where do I circle "all of the above?"

^^^ This ^^^^
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    They're all good. I would prefer a fitter body personally, but there's nothing unattractive about any of the women in the OP.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I have two answers. Can't decide:

All four! The three and the sasy photographer. Apart or together.

The one that has the best laugh and feels good about herself.

Do they like literature, can they hike, will they teach me things? Bodies only go so far, be yourself, hot is attitude. Be fit because it takes you places.

Tl;dr: doesn't matter.
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This is just as ridiculous as the thread it's spun off from...

Who cares what men prefer? Isn't going to make you love your body any more if you already hate it.

How about we shoot for "healthy"?

No, it's not going to make me love my body any less. I'm happy with my body the way it is, as is my husband. I just was interested to know if the body many women strive for (in many cases with men's desires in mind) is, in fact, the body men prefer. Regardless of the fact that most men said the woman on the right, I would not be happy with myself at that size (not to say that other women shouldn't be, because she is gorgeous and has a wonderful body).
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    23175077.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I have two answers. Can't decide:

All four! The three and the sasy photographer. Apart or together.

The one that has the best laugh and feels good about herself.

Do they like literature, can they hike, will they teach me things? Bodies only go so far, be yourself, hot is attitude. Be fit because it takes you places.

Tl;dr: doesn't matter.

K...i:heart: u