Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Middle one under the tree for Christmas, I ve been a good boy all year.
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The one in the middle
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Middle
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!
    LMFAO Seriously? And some woman are not naturally big? Please. Give us big girls a little bit of self esteem, would ya? Everyone knows the skinny girls are special, just like how blondes have more fun???? If there are a few dudes out there that like curvy girls, let em like em and go for the one in billions of dudes that like little girls. kthx.

what??? i wasn't bashing bigger girls! sorry if you thought i was...
    i was just sticking up for the thinner girls, because when i was thin i knew how that felt and it really pissed me off. i find that you describing thin woman as "little girls" extremely offensive. there is a difference between a thin adult woman and a little girl! it's sad how your bashing another body type to make yourself feel better about yours! that's the beauty of us women; we come in all shapes and sizes, each one being unique and special!
    and fyi you can has curves AND be thin/slim/skinny however you wanna call it! it's not a size; it's a bodyshape.
    I *honestly* meant nothing by "little girls". "Big girls" "little girls". I was trying not to say "fat women" "skinny women". Sorry if that came across incorrectly (hell if I know what's PC these days). All I was trying to say is that there is stuff all over the internet bashing fat women (since you seem to prefer that term), and the fact that you say "I really don't like posts like this" on one of the few out there that empower bigger women ... it just struck a chord with me. I will never, EVER be a small girl. I will ALWAYS have curves whether I like it or not and so posts like that one make me feel better about myself. I was not in *any* way trying to "bash" other people. I agree that women and men of all shapes, sizes, colors, etc deserve the same amount of respect. But when you consistently feel "bashed" by society, its nice when someone posts something that you can feel good about. Until someone comes around and messes it up.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are saying, but I think that these sort of posts are more of an attack against those that stereotype curvey women than an attack on thin women

wait attack on those that stereotype curvy women? :huh: please do explain. nonetheless, i still find that post offensive, and i'm not even thin! but each to their own!

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Have all 3 make me a sammich first, then I'll decide from there.
  • falcon367
    Options
    Definitely LEFT ... petite, slender, small breasted, narrow hips .... however, I'm not perfect and don't expect perfection from my SO, should I some day find one. :D

I would like to add this as well. Everyone has different tastes. And I don't believe, although I could be mistaken, that my tastes were formed from media influence as I grew up. The women in my family are all like the woman on the right, so where I took a preference to the one on the left is unknown. I think a lot of it comes down to personal attractions ... what some find hot, others do not ... that's why we have several flavors of ice cream, not just vanilla .. its a human thing. ;)
  • justgowithit17
    Options

LMFAO Seriously? And some woman are not naturally big? Please. Give us big girls a little bit of self esteem, would ya? Everyone knows the skinny girls are special, just like how blondes have more fun???? If there are a few dudes out there that like curvy girls, let em like em and go for the one in billions of dudes that like little girls. kthx.

what??? i wasn't bashing bigger girls! sorry if you thought i was...
    i was just sticking up for the thinner girls, because when i was thin i knew how that felt and it really pissed me off. i find that you describing thin woman as "little girls" extremely offensive. there is a difference between a thin adult woman and a little girl! it's sad how your bashing another body type to make yourself feel better about yours! that's the beauty of us women; we come in all shapes and sizes, each one being unique and special!
    and fyi you can has curves AND be thin/slim/skinny however you wanna call it! it's not a size; it's a bodyshape.
    I *honestly* meant nothing by "little girls". "Big girls" "little girls". I was trying not to say "fat women" "skinny women". Sorry if that came across incorrectly (hell if I know what's PC these days). All I was trying to say is that there is stuff all over the internet bashing fat women (since you seem to prefer that term), and the fact that you say "I really don't like posts like this" on one of the few out there that empower bigger women ... it just struck a chord with me. I will never, EVER be a small girl. I will ALWAYS have curves whether I like it or not and so posts like that one make me feel better about myself. I was not in *any* way trying to "bash" other people. I agree that women and men of all shapes, sizes, colors, etc deserve the same amount of respect. But when you consistently feel "bashed" by society, its nice when someone posts something that you can feel good about. Until someone comes around and messes it up.

Okay. I understand, I'm glad you didn't mean to bash the thinner women. And I don't prefer the term "fat women" , it's just that curvy is soooo overused these days and it really drives me crazy because you can be thin and curvy and bigger and curvy. but i'm confused on how i "messed it up"? like i said, i did not bash bigger women in anyway! to be honest, even though i'm not skinny, that post really offended me (the first post) because whenever i see posts like that i constantly think "am i curvy enough?" "will guys still find me attractive or do i need to get more curves"? "is my butt big enough"? etc, etc, it kind of detours me away from losing weight because i'm afraid to lose anything off my butt/bust/hips. it's pretty sad actually.
  • weightlifter01
    weightlifter01 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    So on a lighter note, and in keeping with the spirit of this thread - one right after the other would be my choice ;-)
  • weightlifter01
    weightlifter01 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    @justgowithit - you're pretty cute too...
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

All of the above.
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    @justgowithit - you're pretty cute too...

haha thanks, but i'm not a choice!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the left -- and since I'm stuck here at work have here come over, I need some company....
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Left middle then right. But there all hot
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but my eyes were drawn directly to number 3...I am a lady...
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Middle or right.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Right or middle.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    right
    note that for women. weight training does not make you curvier. it increases you body density and it firm up your muscles. but sports like swimming dercrease you density and looses your muscles by absorbing more water and fat in cells, as a result bigger and more curvier physique.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Middle or right
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Middle or Right...The right is my 1st choice though.