Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

Not true. There are always a few good places for my hands to explore. :wink:
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

Love you for saying this! There's a facebook group called "Curvy girls are better than skinny girls!" and it just makes me pissed every time I see it.

I agree with you on that group. They like hate on girls who have lost weight and got healthy. It's sending the wrong message. All women are beautiful in their own right.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    flawed pic. 3rd one has the prettiest face and best looking skin

encouraging fat

Agreed. I'd say #3 is the most beautiful, even if I'd rather have a different body type.
  • jonmico
    jonmico Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Left or middle.
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    middle and right - put your hands together!
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    Left but I would make her eat a little more and lift heavy weights!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I don't find any of them particularly attractive. I find a more athletic/muscular build to be most attractive on a woman regardless of her size.
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    right then middle then left.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

I have to pick just one? The 3rd but middle is ok too.
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Right.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

Love you for saying this! There's a facebook group called "Curvy girls are better than skinny girls!" and it just makes me pissed every time I see it.

I agree with you on that group. They like hate on girls who have lost weight and got healthy. It's sending the wrong message. All women are beautiful in their own right.

The message in the poster doesn't offend me. What I find offensive is how thinner woman are pitted against curvier/bigger women about "which is better", "us vs them". And women are the culprits. It's lame.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    they are just going to pick whichever one has the biggest boobs
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Left or middle.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    they are just going to pick whichever one has the biggest boobs

I like big boobs!
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Middle, but left is close second. ALL are good.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Wouldn`t say no to any...
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Left or Middle;

I actually hate posts like this as well, I find many women who are clearly obese like to use "right" as an excuse to get obese.

Or my favorite is the "Marilyn Monroe" posts where what she said or what she was is clearly taken out of context to justify being fat.

EDIT: Also to note, I find it funny how "fat women" can call "skinny women" unhealthy, or they need to eat more, etc etc, but thin women cannot call fat women fat. Mind boggling really.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Left but I would make her eat a little more and lift heavy weights!!

So middle then?
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

3rd one all the way..... :love:
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Left or Middle;

I actually hate posts like this as well, I find many women who are clearly obese like to use "right" as an excuse to get obese.

Or my favorite is the "Marilyn Monroe" posts where what she said or what she was is clearly taken out of context to justify being fat.

EDIT: Also to note, I find it funny how "fat women" can call "skinny women" unhealthy, or they need to eat more, etc etc, but thin women cannot call fat women fat. Mind boggling really.

Do you really think the hot chick on the right is obese?