Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like the middle and right the most.

My lower-weight body's turning out to be more like the left though. Which is ok, but it's taking some getting used to. I used to have a bubble-butt and thicker, shapely thighs but I'm more boyish now. Oh well!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!
    LMFAO Seriously? And some woman are not naturally big? Please. Give us big girls a little bit of self esteem, would ya? Everyone knows the skinny girls are special, just like how blondes have more fun???? If there are a few dudes out there that like curvy girls, let em like em and go for the one in billions of dudes that like little girls. kthx.

Curvy =/= bigger. Women can b small & curvy too. If ur an hourglass, u will b 'curvy' no matter how much u lose. I dont even know wtf curvy is anymore. I always thought it was shoulder-waist-hip ratio. I hate the word curvy now lol /rant over.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    middle or right
    Co-sign!
  • ricksterfeb14
    ricksterfeb14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    without doubt the one on the right REAL Shape
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Right
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    As a woman who likes women too, based on physical appearance alone from shoulders to knees, definitely the far right!

ETA: Then my next choice would be the woman in the middle, and finally the one on the left. I would never (and have never) limited my choices to physical appearance alone, but if we're asking :)
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'd choose somewhere between middle/right. But if I had to choose just one I'd say middle.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Girl on the right! Damn that is a hot, lovely lady who I wouldn't mind getting to know. c;
  • Zangpakto
    Zangpakto Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Left... most def left... all others look a bit chubby....
  • Shange_Gully
    Options
    flawed pic. 3rd one has the prettiest face and best looking skin

encouraging fat
  • AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    But guys, what if the one on the left had boobs??? I think that's why a lot are picking the one on the right... Personally, I've found that most guys I know like the Victoria Secret model look--skinny but with boobs... :). I'm actually a pin-up artist so I have to keep track of these things lol...
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see that so many guys are picking the girl on the right, but I have a hard time believing that in RL, it's the preferred body type. Everything in the media suggests otherwise.
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I would vote for (and am currently striving for) middle. Right is too big, she's still plus sized and that's not my preference. The middle is perfect, imo.
  • shaX07
    shaX07 Posts: 28
    Options
    Far right would be my first choice, but I would be fine with the middle as well. Far left, no thanks.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see that so many guys are picking the girl on the right, but I have a hard time believing that in RL, it's the preferred body type. Everything in the media suggests otherwise.
    I'm surprised that the majority of guys are picking the girl on the right actually... I thought it'd be the middle one for sure... oh well, just another case of everyone's different
  • calisunrise
    Options
    i'm not a man, but left or middle
  • shaX07
    shaX07 Posts: 28
    Options

Well part of it is that, guys who like girls who aren't super skinny aren't really influencing media. The entire world of hollywood/show business is what dictates what you hear in the Media, and THEY are the ones who only accept the far left size.

I voted for the far right body type, but you have to realize too that, some girls can be that size and not look as sexy as the girl in this picture in this thread. Different people can look better or worse than other people of the same body size, depending on their looks and their overall frame. Some girls that have the stereotypically "curves" can look Really sexy at this size but other girls who don't have the Curves who are the same size may not look as Sexy. I guess this is kind of confusing but i hope people understand what I mean..

Personally if there were someone in between the girl and the middle and the far right (Like her size were halfway between them) than that would probably be my first choice. I like a little bit of depth, but not too big. I don't like super skinny girls, but I like to be able to wrap my arms around them completely as well.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I might be going against the grain on this but I like the one on the left or the middle..
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I fall somewhere b/n the middle and right as of now. Hoping to be more like the middle at goal...with more muscle. :bigsmile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!

Love you for saying this! There's a facebook group called "Curvy girls are better than skinny girls!" and it just makes me pissed every time I see it.