Options

Replies

• NatashaB8
    Options
    Middle or right..
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i like the middle girl, but i think the far right one carries her weight really well (could be due to photoshop or her body type, i'm thinking it's a combo!) i think they both look nice! the left one is too skinny imo, and i agree with glitteredgrav, her hair looks pretty dead.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    which one makes the best sandwich?
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Middle 1st, then right. The one on the left can order me a pizza for later :bigsmile:
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

Oh yess! i want to lose some weight (um, obv cuz i'm here...) but i would never want to be skinny enough to give up my curves. Muscles + curves + healthy = my goal :)
  • justgowithit17
    Options

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Left and middle. Wash them and bring them to me.
  • NicoleBecca
    Options
    middle
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    i like the middle girl, but i think the far right one carries her weight really well (could be due to photoshop or her body type, i'm thinking it's a combo!) i think they both look nice! the left one is too skinny imo, and i agree with glitteredgrav, her hair looks pretty dead.

I agree with what you said about the girl on the right. If I carried my weight that well I wouldn't be on here! Hahah.
  • Today414
    Options

i really don't like posts like this...i think it's unfair. some women are just naturally thin, but that doesn't make them any less of a woman!
    LMFAO Seriously? And some woman are not naturally big? Please. Give us big girls a little bit of self esteem, would ya? Everyone knows the skinny girls are special, just like how blondes have more fun???? If there are a few dudes out there that like curvy girls, let em like em and go for the one in billions of dudes that like little girls. kthx.
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My wife was much like the woman in the middle, and then after kids, a bit more like the right. She then started running like a pack of wild dogs was in hot pursuit, and looks again like the middle choice. Must admit I loved her no matter what, so it doesn't really matter to me so much.
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1. middle
    2. right
  • Today414
    Options
    My wife was much like the woman in the middle, and then after kids, a bit more like the right. She then started running like a pack of wild dogs was in hot pursuit, and looks again like the middle choice. Must admit I loved her no matter what, so it doesn't really matter to me so much.
    ^ awesome.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    i'd love a body like the girl on the left, but with boobs like the girl in the middle.

:happy:
  • justgowithit17
    Options

LMFAO Seriously? And some woman are not naturally big? Please. Give us big girls a little bit of self esteem, would ya? Everyone knows the skinny girls are special, just like how blondes have more fun???? If there are a few dudes out there that like curvy girls, let em like em and go for the one in billions of dudes that like little girls. kthx.

what??? i wasn't bashing bigger girls! sorry if you thought i was...
    i was just sticking up for the thinner girls, because when i was thin i knew how that felt and it really pissed me off. i find that you describing thin woman as "little girls" extremely offensive. there is a difference between a thin adult woman and a little girl! it's sad how you're bashing another body type to make yourself feel better about yours! that's the beauty of us women; we come in all shapes and sizes, each one being unique and special! embrace your own body, but there's no need to make others others feel bad about theirs.
    and fyi you can have curves AND be thin/slim/skinny however you wanna call it! it's not a size; it's a bodyshape.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    In this order: Middle, Left, Right
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    All three are beautiful, if I had to choose then 3
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    middle or right I think. They all look beautiful though and my wife is more on the right side at the moment but was a middle when we got together, I love her regardless of size.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    middle and half way between middle and right
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are saying, but I think that these sort of posts are more of an attack against those that stereotype curvey women than an attack on thin women