5'8 ladies, what's your goal weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am 27, and 5'8 as well with a large frame. I started at 180 and am now at about 160-163. I don't want to be super thin, so I was thinking about maintenance at 160. Lately I've been feeling like I should lose a few more lbs (no more than 5-7) just so I would have a little room if I fluctuate. However, I have been focusing more on weight training to transform my body, so I haven't been focusing soley on the scales but muscle tone. Congrats on dropping the lbs. You before and after pic is so inspiring!
  • 20shan08
    20shan08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am 27, and 5'8 as well with a large frame. I started at 180 and am now at about 160-163. I don't want to be super thin, so I was thinking about maintenance at 160. Lately I've been feeling like I should lose a few more lbs (no more than 5-7) just so I would have a little room if I fluctuate. However, I have been focusing more on weight training to transform my body, so I haven't been focusing soley on the scales but muscle tone. Congrats on dropping the lbs. You before and after pic is so inspiring!

Thanks a lot :)

That's what I figure too, if I go to 155 then I have room to fluctuate in maintenance cuz I'm happy with where I am now. Gotta get back to working out, my tummy still needs some tightening up!
  • sammyjayne119
    Options
    Hii :)
    I'm 20 years old and 5'8, new to this website so no improvements on my weight of 277lbs yet but I am aiming to be 154lbs (123lbs to lose!)