crush

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think I have a crush on every smartass I find on here...well that goes for the real world too...damn!

You mean fitass, right? Since we're women and we don't look at any guy who isn't fit. :noway:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my FL. Even the sexy botch _Binary_Jester. His Asian Wrap-arounds, I mean Reach-a-rounds are MONEY!!!!!!!! :smooched:
  • abentrup
    abentrup Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think I have a crush on every smartass I find on here...well that goes for the real world too...damn!

You mean fitass, right? Since we're women and we don't look at any guy who isn't fit. :noway:

yeah, thats what i meant! LMAO
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

Well, that's not very nice! I look at allllll kind of people! Men, women, young, old, fit, work-In-progress. They've all got something different to offer.

But yeah, I love me some smartasses!
  • abentrup
    abentrup Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Well, that's not very nice! I look at allllll kind of people! Men, women, young, old, fit, work-In-progress. They've all got something different to offer.

ATTN all smart *kitten*!

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE ADD ME! LMAO...but seriously...
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    On topic, MoreBean13 deserves a shoutout for being a sexy beast, as do DavPul (aka Extra Hot Chocolate) and jofjltncb6 (though he IS a dorky old man, like he already said a page ago).
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options

ATTN all smart *kitten*!

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE ADD ME! LMAO...but seriously...

Yeah... Totally read that wrong. My bad! So, ummmm.... Yeah. Yay for smartasses. Even those of us who can occasionally be dumb.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    On topic, MoreBean13 deserves a shoutout for being a sexy beast, as do DavPul (aka Extra Hot Chocolate) and jofjltncb6 (though he IS a dorky old man, like he already said a page ago).

Seconded!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Meh, hardly seems worth it. The women on the site are just going to talk to the super fit guys so any guy even remotely average would have no shot at all.

Wow. You need to reevaluate your game if you actually believe that. Sure, being super-fit is definitely to their advantage, but using myself as an example, I, (a non super-fit guy who is actively *not* looking for a relationship), have no shortage of women to talk with here...(and I'm even an old dorky guy).

(Actually, now that I think about it, perhaps it's the "actively not looking for a relationship" thing that's key. Women can sense desperation and it is almost always a negative with them.)

How YOU doin'?
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    A crush?! Nooooo way! I have a babysitter, a poolboy,a Wolfy, a spotter, a backup and a Jof. What else could a girl want?!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    hmmm.....starting to get the feeling that someone's been cheating on me. :angry:

8331661014_c9ecfc7ea6_o.jpg
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Do you have an MFP crush? Have any of you started a relationship on here?:flowerforyou:

Do you have a Crush ?
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I would take Jof over any of the "fit" guys on my fl, at least he has a brain and a sense of humor!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    :)
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I would call it a crush but I have seen some men here who are just ... *fans self*

Ahh yes, quick pass the fan...

*passes out fans* I hear ya...YUMMY!~!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Seconded!

Cubed! (wait...what? lol!)
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My FL is full of hot chicks.
    I bang them all.

This guy is hilarious!!! LOL! I love it! I bet all the girls on his friend list are feeling quite proud right now...I would be! :)
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Pfft...never.

Nope. None.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Pfft...never.

Nope. None.

Seems legit.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I would take Jof over any of the "fit" guys on my fl, at least he has a brain and a sense of humor!

This. All Jof, all the time.