crush

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Need to stop trolling through these posts to see if I find my name.. Nobody ever crushes on me! :( HAHA!!! :D
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Definately some good looking guys on here.. but no crush
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Right now I do. Pretty sure he knows it! Lol
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Seems like it could really work. Like minds chasing the same type of goals...maybe someone lives in the same area. Take a risk and meet up at the gym and workout together. Things go well, maybe one offers to by the other a protien shake. Conversation starts, friendship blossoms, sexual tension mounts. Next thing you know someone makes a move cuz they cant hold themselves back anymore. Could be a wonderful story....Damn, I think I may be a romantic.
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Oh yeah, I got One, She doesn't know though. But I got no one diggin me...as far as I know
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    No crushes.... and pretty sure no one crushing on me. :tongue:
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Of course I do :blushing: and I'm pretty he knows who he is!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Definately some good looking guys on here.. but no crush

Definitely a couple of crushes, including a couple of non-FL crushes. (Lost in those eyes again)

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Happily married and all is well...but there are some fine women here to be sure...very fine indeed! I can't technically crush on something that's not in the flesh.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I know someone who has a crush on me, he was quite blatant actually and told me via PM. :blushing:

Some gorgeous people to look at here, dont know about crush but much looking going on when I see their pics or posts.
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    No crush...but something much much stronger than that!! and they arent even on my friends list....
  • louisel809
    Options
    no crush-im loved up thanks, but still appreciating some of the beauts on here :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I have like 5.

I'm a MFP *kitten* :O

How YOU Doin?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I have a restraining order-level crush on one particular MFP member. But he has all these profiles he keeps opening, so I never know what his name is going to be. It makes it very hard to creep him because I think he's doing it to get me off his scent. Not to worry, I will never give up. Never. He uses the same profile picture every time. His face is so pale and symmetrical, and he looks so good in blue.