Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Oh I will be working out.... nobody wants me to be cranky tomorrow! I'm cranky without exercise!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Nope. Did a full body strength training session today. Even if I were going to do anything tomorrow it would just be some light cardio.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I love working out and don't have children, so Christmas is more of a relaxed and laid back event for me... so I'm totally working out. We got a huge blizzard that blew through today, so instead of my normal run, I'll opt for just a good, steady fun burn on my kinect with Zumba or Sports and probably won't log it.
  • Maaarkk
    Maaarkk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Workout in the morning. Fork curls and beer lifts in the afternoon.

Ditto
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    My gym is closed so no workout for me unless I go out for a walk.. then again, since TWC's Jim Cantore is scheduled to be within 30 miles of here tomorrow, I sort of doubt that will be possible.
  • Lovelygirl1975
    Lovelygirl1975 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I will be working out...it feels to good to do something just for yourself that is so worth the time and effort to skip just because it's Christmas. Insanity Day 16.
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Absolutely I will be working out!
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Will try and get my rear out of bed and work out - before going to work.
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i am going to count picking up after 2 toddlers rip into the christmas presents and then loading them and a 6 week old up and getting them to grandmas for dinner as my exercise. don't knock it till you have tried it. it can take up to an hour of organizing and loading to get all three kids changed and in the van with the required supplies depending on how much to help.

I can imagine. Busy mom I see!
  • pevansk47
    pevansk47 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will be working out! I feel I am on a roll! The last week I have been walking 3.5 miles. My goal is to start walking 4 miles on Christmas! I am also going to do exercises in the house! I have a goal to lose 10 pounds by 1/27/13.
  • shaybuggie
    Options
    I will. I have a pushup routine and a long walk scheduled for tomorrow. Gotta keep up my step count for Fitbit.

Also a Christmas dinner to attend.

One day I will have a "pushup routine;" for now, I steer clear of those dreadful things.
  • shaybuggie
    Options

It'll be a 3 hrs run in the AM and if I'm feeling stressed which I'll very likely be feeling, another 2 - 3hrs run or walk in the PM. So, yes a normal day.
    Yep. That sounds normal.
    Yep. MY normal. MY stress. MY method to de-stress. MY choice. :) Merry Christmas!

Edit: To fix quote boxes.

Your normal is pretty awesome. I couldn't do it; but you rock!
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do my normal 40-50 minute workout. I skimped on today, only doing my 30 Day Shred, but tomorrow I'll be back to normal.
  • moonracer3
    Options
    Not sure how much of a workout I'll get but I'll do as much as I can inbetween unwrapping presents, making and eating food and other assorted stuff.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Did hour interval training yesterday, the 24th. Gym closed two days now so will walk and jog a bit or do my own workout in my room since I am at my mum's. Won't be going over the top eating anyway.
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    definitely working out. Started shred on the 21st so I will be doing it everyday for 30 days
  • SanMcK70
    SanMcK70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yep...just stuffed my face! Now I'll do presents with the kids, rest for a bit, and do my Tae Bo workout before Santa comes! ;-)
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I want to go ride my bike on the trail...but i'm afraid someone will see me and think I am a dork...but i think I'm going to go anyway.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    The gym is closed, but I am running 5-6 km outside.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky. My gym is closed on xmas day, but the timing of my routine has me showing up the day before (today) and the day after when it is open. Also coincidentally the timing works for me on new years as well. I have no excuses.