Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to avoid my mother-in-law... is to go to the gym.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about having in-laws. I've heard horror stories, lol
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am working out as well. I have a Spartan Race to compete in, in February. I do not have much time to be race ready. I have to workout tomorrow. I am getting ready to go out and run tonight. Be safe all. Happy Holidays!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I wish I could but my gym is closed and I likely won't even have time for a run. My shoes are packed just in case.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It's elbow day for me. Going with the 5x5000 routine, mostly on the dominant side.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays are my normal day and we're not doing anything that night, so gym here I come! :D
  • Maaarkk
    Maaarkk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Home workout for myself.. delts & tri's :)
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Nothing tomorrow. This morning I lifted then spent 90 min in the pool. Wednesday will be the usual 2 water classes.
  • SunshineGirl140
    SunshineGirl140 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm at least going for a 30-minute walk tomorrow. Went to the gym today and it was packed.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Does between-the-sheets count?

Yes. Yes it does. That's my plan.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Walking the dog as normal, but that's it
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i am going to count picking up after 2 toddlers rip into the christmas presents and then loading them and a 6 week old up and getting them to grandmas for dinner as my exercise. don't knock it till you have tried it. it can take up to an hour of organizing and loading to get all three kids changed and in the van with the required supplies depending on how much to help.
  • BryanDowd
    BryanDowd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have to work out. I cannot stop, even for a day. It will be only cardio tomorrow, but I can't stop the momentum.

This is a way of life...so my life goes on...and so does my exercise.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Me! I worked out today, then I went to my father-in-laws to eat an impromptu Christmas supper. Going in early tomorrow and eating a slightly more manageable Christmas dinner at home later in the evening. :)
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Got my grove on at the gym already today, and will go hiking tomorrow if the weather cooperates. Happy Christmas!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Me! I am going on a Christmas Run :D Just me, myself and a brand new (hopefully) tradition!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    never have............never will
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I decided to train this evening instead so that I am a little fresher tomorrow when my nieces want to use me as a climbing frame. :bigsmile: They know Uncle Darren likes to train and is stronger than the other uncles.
  • lifelover12
    lifelover12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am working it out!! Not going to visit with family or anything before I do. It just gives me a rush and starts my day off right:-)
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Most likely I will, my puppy has to walk and I love taking him!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing 30 Day Shred before the feasting begins... makes me less likely to go back for seconds when I think about the exercise going to waste!