Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I will. I have a pushup routine and a long walk scheduled for tomorrow. Gotta keep up my step count for Fitbit.

Also a Christmas dinner to attend.
  • Connie_Cupcake
    Options
    The gym is closed, but tomorrow is my run day anyway, so yep, I shall workout :)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I know most people are going to take this day off, but I just got off an unplanned rest week; therefore, I will be working out. I'll still be eating not so great-- I mean, I'm not going to bake these mini cheescakes and not eat at least one. But another day of rest? No, I'm good.

Who else is going to work out like it's a "normal" day?

It'll be a 3 hrs run in the AM and if I'm feeling stressed which I'll very likely be feeling, another 2 - 3hrs run or walk in the PM. So, yes a normal day.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I know most people are going to take this day off, but I just got off an unplanned rest week; therefore, I will be working out. I'll still be eating not so great-- I mean, I'm not going to bake these mini cheescakes and not eat at least one. But another day of rest? No, I'm good.

Who else is going to work out like it's a "normal" day?

It'll be a 3 hrs run in the AM and if I'm feeling stressed which I'll very likely be feeling, another 2 - 3hrs run or walk in the PM. So, yes a normal day.

Yep. That sounds normal.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Running with the dog and doing P90X Core Synergistics in the am !
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Nope. Just eating and drinking. :drinker: :happy:
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I will definitely will do a workout plus strength training.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Yep. That sounds normal.

Yep. MY normal. MY stress. MY method to de-stress. MY choice. :) Merry Christmas!

Edit: To fix quote boxes.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm working out like any other day...
  • cmdeerwalker
    cmdeerwalker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll go to early mass, then to family day, & we usually take a long European style walk after dinner to "earn dessert." We're all trying to live as well as possible while we're living, so no stuffing ourselves silly. :-) I plan to start high intensity workouts every other day, starting on the 26th. That way, I won't be fighting with myself on New Year's - I know I'll do it!
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I am... I have to offset the meal I just had, and the meals I'll have tomorrow.
  • theblackice3000
    Options
    I'M 30 MINS EVERYDAY MARRY X-MAS !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BeautyBMe
    BeautyBMe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My gym's closed so I'll be sweating it out tomorrow morning on the elliptical. My Christmas present to me. I Workout!
  • Optinuum
    Options
    I'm gonna get a 10 mile run in before it's time to open presents.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I know I'll WANT to, but the gym's closed and it's supposed to feel like -28 Celsius and my snowboots just broke, so I'm not sure how...
  • JRT3sMom
    Options
    For the past few years we play Just Dance on Christmas. That's my workout. Oh and I made cookies for my neighbors and I only ate one. Yay me lol.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Starting my day as usual... New Years is another story :drinker: :sick: :drinker: :sick:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I will be going for a long run with the dogs in the morning. They love the run so it will be a present for them as much as me.....besides I will feel better about what I will be eating and drinking the rest of the day :drinker:

Merry Christmas All! Enjoy your day whatever you choose to do!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Me
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'll be working out, I want to eat more food!