What are you eating for Christmas?

Options
BackTatJIM
BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
For me
Breakfast: protein shake and sweet potatoes
Lunch: Steak and eggs
Dinner: 5 meat, 6 cheese lasagna, escarole soup, garlic bread, and A LOT of it!
Drinks: capt and coke, red stag and coke, maybe some eggnog and capt =)

What about you?

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    All the food! Not making any of it, so I don't have a clue :)

So far: 6 chocolate frosted donuts, 3 cups of coffee, 2 with french vanilla creamer, one with a scoop of caramel toffee fudge protein powder.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    My mom is making brunch for the fam. I'll have a big meal with them then probably just have a sandwich later at home.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Ham and turkey. That's it. I'm not making the mistake I made at Thanksgiving when I stuffed my face full of carbs and then didn't get my act back together until just a week or so ago. Plus I got sick, but not sure I can blame that on carbs, might have been my beloved but very germy nieces and nephews. :tongue:
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

So far: 6 chocolate frosted donuts, 3 cups of coffee, 2 with french vanilla creamer, one with a scoop of caramel toffee fudge protein powder.

6 donuts! =)
  • Lucy177
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate! Well.....Once a year it's OK !
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Wilson thick sliced bacon (almost bacon steak it's so darn thick!) and homemade cinnamon monkey bread.
    Dinner: french onion soup, standing rib roast, baked potato with everything, salad, french fried onions, pecan pie

Spin class scheduled for 8:15 a.m. tomorrow!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese for breakfast, then a typical english xmas dinner, though I don't eat turkey so I had poached salmon, with 1 roast potato, 1 roast parsnip, sprouts, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, spoon of cauliflower cheese and some cranberry and bread sauce.
    Had a few chocolates too, but really full now as xmas always leaves me bunged up inside.
  • BackTatJIM
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate! Well.....Once a year it's OK !

I eat pizza once a week XD
  • Lucy177
    Options
    Pizza is good ! I got a stone pizza baking tray for Christmas which cooks it amazingly! I would recommend it! I' ve eaten too much though ! X
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Left over brisket for breakfast - with coffee of course - and a multi-vitamin.

Christmas dinner will actually be lunch - so:
    >>Meats - Baked ham

>>Snack items (Main course???): Cheese, crackers, deviled eggs, deer sausage, jalapeno cheddar deer sticks

>>Veggies - I dunno - will find out when I get to the farm - probably potato casserole, green bean casserole (my sister in law is the casserole queen - lol)
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: mini BabyBel cheese.
    Lunch: turkey, mashed potato w/ lots of cheese, 1x roast potato, 2x stuffing balls, 3x sausages in blankets, carrots, brussels, processed peas, broccoli, roast parsnip, cranberry sauce. Followed by a stupidly ginormous bowl of profiteroles (like 700 cals worth).
    Dinner: not sure yet... going to try for just a ham sandwich if I can, and avoid the junk. But we'll see... I'm probably going to upset feelings if I don't eat the trifle that I'm sure is on the table already.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Some kind of egg/cheese/bread/bacon cornbread thing. I don't know what it is, how many calories are in, what the fat content is - and I don't care. I COULD EAT ALL OF THIS IN THE WORLD!
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Smoked pork chop, roasted butternut squash, seasoned cabbage, rutabaga, homemade cranberry sauce, gingerbread with fat free whipped topping---Christmas done!:smile:
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Since I am on a Lactose free diet for 2 weeks I am eating Ham and Turkey!
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Grits and grillades, green beans and pecan pie with bourbon chantilly cream.

2011-08-20_19-34-42_207_zpsf129dbae.jpg
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Protein oatmeal and a mini mince pie for breakfast, a massive roast chicken dinner with a bazillion veggies for lunch and Christmas Pudding and custard for dinner. Plus nibbly bits and lots of fluids.
  • MerBear1985
    Options
    My normal food since I am at work :(

B: Multigrain Cheerios and a Banana
    S: Breakfast Cookies and an Apple
    L: Tomato Soup and Crackers
    S: Grapes and a Protein Bar
    D: Salmon and Corn
    S: Whatever I have points for when I am done my workout!!!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Ermahgerd, you're awesome.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    For breakfast we had cinnamon scones, baked eggs on wilted spinach, turkey bacon and a big mug of coffee with chicory/hot milk
    Lunch is a hot bowl of slow cooker beef and butternut squash stew and dinner will be roasted chicken with veggies and gravy. I'm sure I'll have a glass of wine or two as well. :)
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Whatever I want. Cooking Prime rib, baked potatoes, salad. Have Brownies and chocolate cream pie for others. Also have protein fluff for me. May have a glass of egg nog w/Baileys and a glass of white wine. Have a great holiday and back at it tomorrow morning.