NEW SHRED GROUP-WEEK 1

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    L2D2.......I am sweating buckets...I was able to do a little more today than I was yesterday...I am still having troubles with the leg extends and arm raises..but I will get it.....

Keep on shredding ladies!!!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Great Job leeslim4life. Day 25 on Level 3 is awesome!

Thank you Hun!!!!
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I woke up super late this morning so I didn't get to shred but I'm gonna do my best to get D7 L1 in before the days out. I know I'm a bit behind everyone else but glad to have the encouragement and support from all of you.

You all are doing a fantastic job keep it up!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    L2D2.......I am sweating buckets...I was able to do a little more today than I was yesterday...I am still having troubles with the leg extends and arm raises..but I will get it.....

Good for you, lady! Kicking butt!
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    AHHHH dang...Girl Scout cookies are in!!!! I bought them awhile ago and now they are calling my name....ugh!!! I gave a box awaytonight at work...I still have 2 more...dang those girl scouts...lol

I saw the Girl Scouts outside of the supermarket yesterday and looked the other way.. sorry Girl Scouts I'm on a mission :wink: .. I used to be a girl scout and HATED when people didn't buy cookies from me :sad: .. But, NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels! (Although I don't know what "skinny" feels like YET but you catch my drift).

LMAO you are so bad. I bought some too but, hubby will be stuck with them, him and the kids. I say "No!" "No!" "No!"
  • leeslim4life
    Options

Doesn't the sweat coming pouring down quick as heck? My heather grey tees are always black by the end of the workout!!!
    Keep going Karen, you're doing great!!!
  • Semmons
    Semmons Posts: 15
    Options
    I kinda fell off the band wagon on Friday.. I have yet to do a shred since. I need someone to kick my butt so I can get back at it tonight!!!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    L1 D10 in the BAG!!!!! 10 Days straight... YEAHHHH BABY!!!!!

So I sooooo need a day off before I hit L2.. Has anyone gone more then 10 days without a break?? I feel like it's doable because it's only 25 minutes (and 30 is the recommended exercise you should get in daily), however that 25 minutes is almost equivalent to a 45-60 minute workout I may have done in the past.

Can't wait to hear about your workouts today!!
  • crmldlyte
    crmldlyte Posts: 64
    Options
    Alright, ladies! Last day of Round 1!!!!! Kick *kitten*!

Last Chance Workout!!!!???????

BE GREAT!

Dont worry Karm, we'll make you proud! I'm so sick of Jillian's monologue in Level 1 that I'll be THRILLED to move on to Level 2!
  • mmrose00
    Options
    I kinda fell off the band wagon on Friday.. I have yet to do a shred since. I need someone to kick my butt so I can get back at it tonight!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!! Just envision the reason why you started the SHRED in the first place.. Was it to help you get to your goal weight?? Whatever it may be, don't lose focus!! You are all you have!

PUSH IT !!!! We are all here working it out with you!! It is certainly not easy, but the rewards are amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • crmldlyte
    crmldlyte Posts: 64
    Options
    KICK!!! THERE'S YOUR KICK NOW GET BACK AT IT! LOL you can do it!
  • mmrose00
    Options

Sweating Buckets!!! I kinda like the sweat that pours when I do these 25 minute workouts.. Makes me feel like I am pushing my body to the limit. When I started level 1 I was sweating like crazy, but I must say I have not been sweating as much as I did on the first workout...SO I gather it's time to push my body to the next level! Level 2 Here I COME!

Keep up the GREAT work Karen!!
  • mmrose00
    Options
    L1D8 CHECK. I really powered through that first set of girly pushups. Did the second set on the counter which is lower than the bar so that's harder, right?

We're having a customer visit at work this week so I was at the office for 11 hours yesterday and didn't go the gym last night. Instead I did a fittv show that was all stretching...40 minutes of it...felt GREAT. And no gym tonight, instead I'm going out for happy hour/dinner. So there lol..so I BETTER keep the Shred going :laugh:

GREAT JOB!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!! Those girly pushups are NO JOKE!!! But you will master them in no time!!!
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello All...new here. I just started 30-Day Shred *AGAIN*. D8L3. I have been switching between levels 1,2 & 3 to help break the monotomy and keep me motivated to continue. :indifferent: Jillian kicks butt!!

Unfortunately, I will be having minor surgery and will have to take 3-4 days off :sad: but I would like to join in with you guys if that's okay.

SW: 215
    CW: 210
    GW: 170
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    D1L2 Was a little are not to bad. I'm definitally feeling it more than level one. Like my legs hurt and my butt so that's good. Swimming tonight so I'm going to have a break day. Probably go on the treadmill after swimming. But I will be on to day 2 tomorrow after I watch grey's anatomy or maybe before. lol.
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hello All...new here. I just started 30-Day Shred *AGAIN*. D8L3. I have been switching between levels 1,2 & 3 to help break the monotomy and keep me motivated to continue. :indifferent: Jillian kicks butt!!

Unfortunately, I will be having minor surgery and will have to take 3-4 days off :sad: but I would like to join in with you guys if that's okay.

SW: 215
    CW: 210
    GW: 170

Welcome! Sure you can join us..the more the merrier! Hope all goes well with your surgery! How long ago did you do the shred the first time? Once I finish it the first time, I think I will go through it again...
  • dhitz
    dhitz Posts: 8
    Options
    Do you guys think that her workout dvd Shred would be good to do even for a low level beginner? I was considering trying it but I dont know if it will be too advanced... any advice would be helpful! Thanks.
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Do you guys think that her workout dvd Shred would be good to do even for a low level beginner? I was considering trying it but I dont know if it will be too advanced... any advice would be helpful! Thanks.

I was a beginner and I did it! I did hurt my shoulder but I dont think it was workout related...I think it was kid related. Just take your time and listen to your body. Your stimina buids fairly quickly and its a breeze before you know it!
  • karmasBFF
    Options
    Alright, ladies! Last day of Round 1!!!!! Kick *kitten*!

Last Chance Workout!!!!???????

BE GREAT!

Dont worry Karm, we'll make you proud! I'm so sick of Jillian's monologue in Level 1 that I'll be THRILLED to move on to Level 2!

Atta girl! Thinking about jumping back in on Monday...depending on the shoulder and the neck, of course! Its getting better....either that or the 3 Bayer I pop 2x a day is making it APPEAR to be getting better! LOL