your IDEAL Job what do you want to do

Options

Replies

• Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My ideal job would be the one I'm currently doing: Sheriff's Detective. My dream job!
  • jessicathomas15
    Options
    I'm going to medical school to become a doctor which is my dream job! :)
    But other than that I'd love to be a TV chef and writer ;)
  • QuietRain
    Options
    sheep shearer.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I would like to own my tattoo shop. I'm not an artist but I would love to own my own shop and make it state of the art and have the best artists.
  • LiquidSunnshine
    LiquidSunnshine Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mother who does home-schooling for my children. (As of yet, no guy, no kids and not looking likely soon, but I'm only 23 so I have time)
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Professional Hiker... do nothing but hike all the time. *sigh* does this job exist?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Data analysis. I love numbers. All numbers. Whole ones, natural ones, prime ones, odd ones, even ones, real ones, irrational ones, complex ones, and even imaginary ones (yes, all these types exist).
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Professional Hiker... do nothing but hike all the time. *sigh* does this job exist?

Yes. It's called a park ranger.
  • calicomonk
    Options
    I'm retraining as a holistic counsellor. Should be qualified in about 18 months, and I'm itching to get going!
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be an author and I'd also love to have my own doll line and work on designing it. Whatever I do end up doing I want to be in charge and own whatever I am doing. But a novelist doll-maker sounds perfect to me. :-D
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    not entirely sure but I want to own my own businesses...one being a chain of lingerie boutiques, think ann summers with a hint of old la senza and stocking it up like bravissimo.....but completely mine and different, like burlesque/show girl themed boutiques with a hint of vintage

or work management in advertising, media or fashion...

and in my ultimate dream world I'd own my own private airline with my best friend (bmt), think first class virgin atlantic with all the trimmings and everything else I could come up with in my head !(almost added a jacuzzi and strip pole..but that's pushing it !).

thought about working for the Navy (but I don't think I have what it takes !)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    My ideal Job is to be sponsored and workout in the GYM as a Job I would love to get paid to workout that would be the best

i would have to agree there. it's become a passion. i would also like to help people with their diet and fitness goals.
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    A chef with my own restaurant. I have been cooking since I was five.
    If I couldn't do tha, then I would want to travel the world as a food critic.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Doing what I'm doing now. Beachbody coach...getting paid to help people travel the path I have and still am traveling. Can't wait til I'm doing it full time. Love it!

Would also love to rescue pets and have a cat sanctuary lol
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    What I do now. Being a SAHM and Homeschooling my babies :)
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Professional Cyclist and Rock Star. Get paid to ride my bike all day, and then shred on the guitar at night......ah that would be the life.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    my ideal job would be a singer I love to sing
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    the best hairstyle/hair colorist for the movie stars :D (currently in cosmetology school)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Professional beer taster :drinker:
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Professional Big game hunter.