son won't work out or drink enough water

Options
124»

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    This HAS to be JOKE....... 6 WEEKS OLD??.....he's a BABYYY..... Babies are chubby.....

Get concerned maybe when he's 4 and fat.... not at 6 WEEKS.... come on....

THIS POST HAS TO BE A JOKE....If not, you need to deal with your OWN FAT ISSUES...REALLY!

this is exactly the mentality that leads to fat children. look it's never too early to start training.

HAHA.....whatever..... but if this is serious, the poster sounds extemely paranoid because of their own fat issues... unless i see pics of the 6 WEEK OLD BABY... thats my take..... cuz how much weight can a 6 WEEK OLD BABY gain... unless the PARENTSSSS are OVERFEEDING him.....

The Farce is weak in this one.

Winner.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    have you tried any of the beachbaby supplements or dvd's? my toddler lost 10 lbs doing those programs!
    not yet, I will look on Amazon for them.

we have only tried Baby By Vi and it doesn't work.

Team BeachBaby is definitely superior to Baby By Vi. Do you mind if I inbox you with more info? I can send you some free samples for $3 each.
    And the new Infantology shakes are da bomb! It's only $5 per shake too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I can't give proper effective advice without seeing cute, adorable pics of said fat baby!
    caius-1.jpg
    caius-2.jpg

Lame FB pics are too wide... fixed

hahahaha by that look on his face, I think you're fighting a losing battle - that's the "b!tch please" face
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    This HAS to be JOKE....... 6 WEEKS OLD??.....he's a BABYYY..... Babies are chubby.....

THIS POST HAS TO BE A JOKE....If not, you need to deal with your OWN FAT ISSUES...REALLY!

this is exactly the mentality that leads to fat children. look it's never too early to start training.

HAHA.....whatever..... but if this is serious, the poster sounds extemely paranoid because of their own fat issues... unless i see pics of the 6 WEEK OLD BABY... thats my take..... cuz how much weight can a 6 WEEK OLD BABY gain... unless the PARENTSSSS are OVERFEEDING him.....
    I already posted pics of him and I don't know if we are overfeeding him because I can't weigh the breast milk. How did you do it? Did you stand on a scale and then feed the baby and then weigh yourself again to see how much milk got sucked out? Or do you weigh the baby before feeding and then again after, and calculate it that way? Also, it's not in the MFP database so my son's food diary is just all blank so far..

Weight loss is so tough. :(

lol... ok thanks for the laugh.... awesome post.... :)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Replace his milk with slimfast milkshakes or smoothies!

And get him to the gym. This is what mine do:

100_7636.jpg
    photo uploader

and
    100_7628.jpg
    images

lol. My daughter is pretty strong :smile:

(don't worry, they weren't doing this at 6 weeks!)

I wanna jump on that trampoline!!! That looks awesome!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Tell him chicks dig guys who lift heavy and get him to a squat rack, stat.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Tell him chicks dig guys who lift heavy and get him to a squat rack, stat.

Yeah, you've got to get that little boy to lift heavy and to lift often

baby%2Bwith%2Bweights
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

I already posted pics of him and I don't know if we are overfeeding him because I can't weigh the breast milk. How did you do it? Did you stand on a scale and then feed the baby and then weigh yourself again to see how much milk got sucked out? Or do you weigh the baby before feeding and then again after, and calculate it that way? Also, it's not in the MFP database so my son's food diary is just all blank so far..

Weight loss is so tough. :(

lol... ok thanks for the laugh.... awesome post.... :)

and the last horse crosses the finish line.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I can tell by the second picture that he's already doomed to be a napper. So sorry, dude.

But really - how cute!! Enjoy!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who's doing a 100 burpee challenge. I can hook you up. I'm sure that kid's doing a lot of burping. He does have the "b*tch please" look on his face! Cutie. :smile:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Replace his milk with slimfast milkshakes or smoothies!

And get him to the gym. This is what mine do:

100_7636.jpg
    photo uploader

and
    100_7628.jpg
    images

lol. My daughter is pretty strong :smile:

(don't worry, they weren't doing this at 6 weeks!)

I wanna jump on that trampoline!!! That looks awesome!

It is! I take them there for myself really :laugh:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Have you tried eating the fat off him ??

I have successfully done this with 3 of my 4 kids . I start at their faces and just eat them up . Don't get me started on chubby baby thighs!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    He definitely looks 'skinnyfat' to me! Get that boy lifting heavy quick before he ruins his metabolism!

Raspberry Ketones and green coffee bean extract added to his bottles should help.

If all else fails- try herbal wraps.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Lol!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I can't believe people are telling you to cut his calories. He's clearly in starvation mode. I bet he ate one day under calories and is now growing fat from his calorie deficit because his body is holding onto everything he eats. It's a shame. :(
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Have you tried putting him on a paleo diet?

Nothing that a good steak wont fix.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Kids these days. They just never listen.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My son was getting heavy. He liked sports, but, once the season ended, he just sat on the couch watching television or surfing facebook. We tried to get him to moderate his diet. We tried to get him interested in jogging, or anything. Nothing worked.
    Then he found Crossfit. He goes 4 times a week and loves it.
    I think the lesson is 'don't give up.'