MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Do you even glycemic index?

:laugh:
    *snort*
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Warm dark chocolate brownie, covered in Blue Bell Homemade vanilla ice cream. For breakfast. Good or bad?
    Good. Lights the fire of your metabolism.
    And if I pull the caramel off of the Twix bar and eat it separately from the cookie, will that make it better?
    That makes it better, but there are easier solutions. I recommend checking out a Milky Way Simply Caramel bar. You will not regret it.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    What about waffles with caramel and ice-cream? Where do you stand on waffles?
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Very good carb. Waffles and their cousins waffle fries are excellent.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

what about blue waffles. good or bad?
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Typical ridiculous misinformation.

People like you are the reason so many others don't understand carbs at all.

ANY dietician worth their salt will tell you that fudge is a cruel joke disguised as "food" and definitely a bad carb.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

I don't understand the question.

Are we talking about some blue-corn product? Corn waffles sound pretty bada$$.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

ANY dietician worth their salt will tell you that fudge is a cruel joke disguised as "food" and definitely a bad carb.

Typical low-carb nazi ridiculous misinformation.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

DO NOT Google blue waffle. Just don't. :laugh: :laugh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

blueberry of course. duh.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

DO NOT Google blue waffle. Just don't. :laugh: :laugh:
    OH MY GOD! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!??!
  • Mutant13
    Options

Typical pro-fudge terrorist response -_-

The first time I bit into fudge I thought it would taste like gooey chocolatey chewy deliciousness. But it didn't, IT TASTED LIKE SADNESS AND LIES!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

2) Ice cream cake is gross. Who wants frozen cake? Nobody. There's nothing wrong with ice cream along side room temperature or warm cake.

FINALLY! Someone else that hates ice cream cake! Everyone around here seems to love it, I think it tastes gross and not worth it at all. I totally want some hot apple pie (but only hot apple pie is GOOD, room temp or cold apple pie is BAD-don't forget that children!

You ladies can just send all your extra ice cream cake to me.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

The first time I bit into fudge I thought it would taste like gooey chocolatey chewy deliciousness. But it didn't, IT TASTED LIKE SADNESS AND LIES!

All jokes aside, you need to get to a doctor if fudge tastes like sadness. Next thing you'll be telling me cheesecake tastes like unfulfilled dreams, and if you get to that point, the disease may be irreversible. Or someone gave you bad fudge.
  • Teenalove912
    Teenalove912 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This info is helpful because for me giving up deserts once in awhile is truly ridiculous. At least for me. Thanks for the listing. By the way this is my first week. Looking forward to support from these entries.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

All jokes aside, you need to get to a doctor if fudge tastes like sadness. Next thing you'll be telling me cheesecake tastes like unfulfilled dreams, and if you get to that point, the disease may be irreversible. Or someone gave you bad fudge.

thanks. now i'm hungry for some sadness, lies, and unfulfilled dreams. :angry:
  • Mutant13
    Options

thanks. now i'm hungry for some sadness, lies, and unfulfilled dreams. :angry:

Does it count when it tastes like unfulfilled dreams of more cheesecake?
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    "-- poptart ice cream sammich"

Holy crap -- that concept just made my head explode! Why didn't I think of that before I started trying to be all healthy? Why? Why?

I could have gained at least 10 pounds enjoying those back in my guilt-free eating days.

Sigh. I'm definitely going to have to try to fit a few of those into my macros.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Good Carb - Something that doesn't kill you (literally)
    Bad Carb - Something that kills you

<Guide Ends>