• Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    "Your hiuse got abiut half an inch of rain"
    "Wow I can't seem to find the "O" this morning lol"
  • renrutb
    renrutb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    "This motherf*cker looks like he belongs on Criminal Minds. Or in a mental hospital." I sent my friend a screen shot of someone in local jail. Yes, there's an app for that.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    "I don't even want to think about the filth that has gone through your old phone"
  • jendemi
    jendemi Posts: 115
    Options
    I love those kisses........
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    "Thanks for the spanking in COD last night" - To a MFP friend
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    "On My Way Home"
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good night my love :-*

Awwww, love that, so sweet :) Had I seen this thread last night at midnight, mine would have said the same, however, the most recent one was this instead "Thinking about you both, please let me know how the appointment goes!" - to a friend of mine whose mom is having some health issues.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    "Hoot! Hoot!" - to my husband......it's our call sign for let's meet at Hooters after work!
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Good morning my love. Got to work safely. Hope you are sleeping well. I love you. ---To my fiance Josh
  • BrittanyAnnL
    BrittanyAnnL Posts: 140
    Options
    "If I had boobs they would be hanging out and my bra is black.. my shirt is sheer I think I drank too much last night" -_- LOL, to my partner in crime aka Bestie
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    "No shower, same clothes as last nite, and i can still smell ur stinkum on my face and neck. feels like WIN"
  • super_fast
    super_fast Posts: 63
    Options
    "No shower, same clothes as last nite, and i can still smell ur stinkum on my face and neck. feels like WIN"
    ^^^^^^GROSS^^^^^^
  • super_fast
    Options
    BE THERE IN 10
  • super_fast
    Options
    ^^^^^^GROSS^^^^^^
    I went to that thread on my own, and saw your GROSS public post. IM NOT STALKING YOUR GROSSNESS! I was hurt from the break up, at first, only cause i loved you and you turned stuck up , but now couldnt be more pleased, as see now, how big of a sl**ty b***h you truly are. Dont spread lies about me. Act your age babe.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^GROSS^^^^^^
    I went to that thread on my own, and saw your GROSS public post. IM NOT STALKING YOUR GROSSNESS! I was hurt from the break up, at first, only cause i loved you and you turned stuck up , but now couldnt be more pleased, as see now, how big of a sl**ty b***h you truly are. Dont spread lies about me. Act your age babe.

f8a.gif
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    "Pecking Order.... It goes you, dirt, worms, Popo's Stool, Kami... then Popo..."
    tumblr_m5x9z8Cqp91rw8pkxo1_500.png
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    "Good night" sent to a friend.
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    "Slowest eggs ever."

Wife was making omlettes and taking forever! lol.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    "Mate i dont have a blue top. do you have one i can borrow?"

To My mate leon who im playing footy for tonight
  • kaseyrose87
    kaseyrose87 Posts: 125
    Options
    Sooooo hungrrryyy... Sent to a girlfriend that I'm meeting soon for Thai! Yum!