Shakeology

Options

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You've lost 78lbs - that's awesome!!

What's an expensive meal replacement shake going to do for you that you aren't already doing for yourself?

Hmmmm...let's see...gives me energy, boosted my immune system...I went from getting sick once per month for 2 straight years to only getting sick twice since last February (I'm a school bus driver, it's inevitable), markedly improved my IBS-C when no other probiotic provided long-term relief, grew my hair 4 inches since last February. The hair growth alone and having long and lustrous hair again is worth the money alone! lol
  • KySny82
    KySny82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Gee, you sound just like a Beachbody pusher, um, I mean coach!
    Coincidentally enough, in her profile:
    I fell in love with TurboFire so much that I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach on 11/20/12; I love this company
    & the fitness programs they have to offer. If you're interested in finding out more about the business opportunity or their programs & nutrition plans, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

I'm not really sure why there was a need for sarcasm. She had a question; I provided her with more info. It doesn't matter what any of us have to say about the product or any Beachbody programs for that matter. She's going to make her own decision, despite what any else of you think.

PS. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile & feeling the need to post a very SMALL part of it on the forum. :wink:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'll drink a Special K Protein Shake as a snack and to help with my protein, but I don't want to replace a whole meal with a shake...especially a $4 shake. But that's just me. I'm probably going to start the whey protein powder next week but....each their own I say.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Man the opinions are flying out here like bird crap. Be careful before some of it gets on you. For all the talk that's going on, you should have a solid answer, but you still don't. There is nothing that compares. What everyone seems to be crying about is the price. Even the people that offer you an alternative can't put up a product that meets all the stats of SHAKEOLOGY. The cost is less then $4.00 a meal. I don't care where you buy your food you will have at least that much expense into either going to the grocery to get or buy it already cooked. Plus this is delivered right to your doorstep every month.

How It Works*

This patent-pending daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics helps your body progressively eliminate the toxins that build up over time from eating today's highly processed foods.
    At the same time, whole-food ingredients deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing your body to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.

Now, that's the simple truth. Yeah, you really don't have to have it for success, but you can't get a better product for a lower cost, producing the same quality results period. And yes I'm also a BeachBody Coach. So If you want to try it for yourself and make your own intelligent decision about if it's right for you. Just let me know and I'll help you get started.

CoachDuhamNC
    Team BeachBody
    Hey there Coach,
    Can you tell me the name of a toxin that shakeology eliminates?
    Thanks
    Certainly less worry about all those toxins used to make paper money.
    :smokin:
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump...thinking about the same thing when I am done breastfeeding.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Hmmmm...let's see...gives me energy, boosted my immune system...I went from getting sick once per month for 2 straight years to only getting sick twice since last February (I'm a school bus driver, it's inevitable)

I'm not around kids like you, nor do I have the other symptoms, but I take Echinacae and also Emergen-C (though I admit I'm slacking at the moment) and I haven't been sick in 2 years. In the2 years before that, I've only gotten sick twice. And this was going through numerous events and cons.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Gee, you sound just like a Beachbody pusher, um, I mean coach!
    Coincidentally enough, in her profile:
    I fell in love with TurboFire so much that I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach on 11/20/12; I love this company
    & the fitness programs they have to offer. If you're interested in finding out more about the business opportunity or their programs & nutrition plans, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

I'm not really sure why there was a need for sarcasm. She had a question; I provided her with more info. It doesn't matter what any of us have to say about the product or any Beachbody programs for that matter. She's going to make her own decision, despite what any else of you think.

PS. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile & feeling the need to post a very SMALL part of it on the forum. :wink:

I think its because some people think they know everything and like to verbally attack people just to make themselves feel better. It happens on EVERY forum. I understand people having different opinions but I dont understand why people have to put their douche hats on.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Now that's a fair question. Here's where you can find all the information that you're looking for.

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/duhamnc

I'm sure this will help you with all your needs.

CoachDuahamNC

How about you pointing us to the exact research that supports those claims rather than directing us to your own website that you sell this stuff on?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Now that's a fair question. Here's where you can find all the information that you're looking for.

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/duhamnc

I'm sure this will help you with all your needs.

CoachDuahamNC

I'm on a mobile and can't click that link. Can you just name a toxin that your shake eliminates? I don't need you to rattle off all the toxins, just one should suffice.

Thanks!
  • CoachDuhamNC
    Options
    I suppose that would include the toxins that your products will also produce.

CoachDuhamNC
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

CoachDuhamNC

Huh?? Please clarify.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

CoachDuhamNC

I'm not sure what product you're referring to as I don't sell any. But just to go with your premise, what specific toxin are you referring to?
  • CoachDuhamNC
    Options
    How about you produce the information that disclaims any of the science that SHAKEOLOGY suggest.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    How about you produce the information that disclaims any of the science that SHAKEOLOGY suggest.

It does not work that way. I made no claims - you did. You really should not be making claims you cannot support.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Wow, Coach Duham getting defensive. SideSteel asked a simple question, and I am also curious to know the answer.

For the OP and Coach, please read this first post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/445106-is-shakeology-overpriced

You will see a small sample of the numerous products that are similar to and better priced than Shakeology.
  • CoachDuhamNC
    Options
    Most likely the large load of crap you're propagating.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Again, huh?? What are you talking about?
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Salesman.....NOT:laugh:
  • CoachDuhamNC
    Options
    Stand your ground Coach
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Stand your ground Coach

Are you talking to yourself?