Loosing at least 100 lbs on 1200 Calories

Options
124»

Replies

• 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    An interesting thing happened at lunch today. My colleagues wanted to grab a fast lunch, hence they all headed to McD! I wanted something quick as well ... so, while they all headed to the right, I consciously took the left and headed to Subway ... got me a 6" turkey sandwich with veges and mustard for 281 cals only ... I guess I have finally learnt a valuable lesson ... it's the right choices which you make that will ensure you head towards a healthy lifestyle.

A note to myself - the turkey has high sodium content ... must find a substitute! :flowerforyou:

You did awesome! Great choice. The only thing I ever go to McD for is sugar free iced coffee, not often either.
    YES turkey is high in sodium, but it's lean and good protein, so just watch your sodium for the rest of the day.:smile:
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've hit my 100 lb loss on 1200 calories per day! Took me less than 1 year. This Jan 18th will be my 1 year anniversary with MFP and I will keep on going. I am still wanting to loose another 10 lbs, then comes maintenance. I am very curious to see how many calories I get after I change my stats, maybe it'll keep me at 1200?

On my one year anniversary I will post a "loss in progress" picture showing when I started and progression.

I hope all of you are still at it and holding strong!