Any Busty Ladies Out There?

Options
13»

Replies

• jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Under Armour makes one that actually comes in cup sizes (I'm a DD). I run in it and have no problems in addition, there is no uniboob.

My other favorite is the Adidas ClimaLite bra.

Agree. Love the under armor
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    This is just a general query, but ...
    are there any other rather top heavy girls out there?
    i need help with getting a decent sports bra that will give me support whilst doing high impact exercise and running!
    i'm not sure of what makes i should be looking out for?! HELP!

I don't know if I count since I'm a slim frame but I'm a 28DD. I highly highly recommend Moving Comfort Juno specifically...not the rest of the moving comfort series, tho many swear by them, my bounce test couldn't compare to juno. I also recommend the champion one that feels the same (material wise, but not fit wise)...can't remember the name of it. I say this as a slim girl with big cups, it's not really the same if you're thicker everywhere. If you're thicker everywhere then I'll point out enells since they're so popular (but ever so ugly). I'll also mention looking into lynx bras...I've had very few people mention them but those who do seem to love them. They're also fairly new and come in 'different' sizing then your typical cup and band sizes.

The problem about asking for recommendations is that people are different shapes and sizes. They also have different experiences. Someone who hasn't owned a lot of bras may think something is fantastic when compared to someone who has tried it all, may think their option is crap, even if they're the same shape and size.
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Same problem 40 DDD. Read on here about Moving Comfort and decided to give it a try...it was well worth it I went to a 36DD it is snug as a bug not uncomfortable and does not look like a uniboob! I love the Fiona Moving Comfort bra!!! It is very flattering and keeps me in place as I run a lot. Wouldn't wear anything else!!! Thank you for whoever told me about it!!!! cost approx $40...but worth it!!!!