Toaster Strudel Detox Fiber Oz Cleanse.

Options

Replies

• banks89202
    Options
    Can I wash it down with cow's milk or would this just cause undue stress?

Sure if you want to die in one big cancerous ball of fecal matter.

Well, crap!

But 2% is ok I heard bc it's more water than milk :tongue:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and have several questions. Do I still eat the same macros as you? And do I need to add extra if I exercise a lot? How long will it take before I see some real results?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Ok, I went and got some Toaster Strudels, now one last question. Do I have to use the frosting to draw something specific?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and have several questions. Do I still eat the same macros as you? And do I need to add extra if I exercise a lot? How long will it take before I see some real results?

Calories and macros don't matter. All that matters are carbs and sugar, and you get plenty of both with this fantastic and economical plan. You also need a toaster and a plunger.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Calories and macros don't matter. All that matters are carbs and sugar, and you get plenty of both with this fantastic and economical plan. You also need a toaster and a plunger.

When should I expect to see results? I warn you, if I don't see them in a week, I might just give up.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Ok, I went and got some Toaster Strudels, now one last question. Do I have to use the frosting to draw something specific?

This is a brilliant question and it reminds me of something I saw on an infomercial. If you got raspberry flavored, draw a keytone on it and you'll lose like 30lb. If you're eating two at a time, draw Tony Horton on the other one. It will confuse your muscles for extra gains bro.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Will prune ice-cream work? Or will that blow me up and make me hyooge like milk?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is write "0 calories, 50 grams protein" on them. Enjoy, and watch your fat melt and your muscle grow.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

This is a brilliant question and it reminds me of something I saw on an infomercial. If you got raspberry flavored, draw a keytone on it and you'll lose like 30lb. If you're eating two at a time, draw Tony Horton on the other one. It will confuse your muscles for extra gains bro.
    AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I am angry that my question wasnt called brilliant.

<insert bitter and hateful tirade>
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm thinking about cleansing by eating toaster strudels and prunes. Has anyone ever done this and do you feel better about your squeaky clean bowels?

Oh also I don't want you to lecture me about health and detoxes. I only want answers from people who have tried the TSDFOC and can give me pros, cons, and descriptors. Also you have to be wearing a hat in order to reply.

I'm wearing a visor, so am unsure of my validity status.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    I am angry that my question wasnt called brilliant.

<insert bitter and hateful tirade>

Dear Jules,

@ the $&&$ with you and then #%*% on top of a $&^% lawnmower and then we could $&@&amp; and run to Dairy Queen for a cone.
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Hi I'm thinking about cleansing by eating toaster strudels and prunes. Has anyone ever done this and do you feel better about your squeaky clean bowels?

Oh also I don't want you to lecture me about health and detoxes. I only want answers from people who have tried the TSDFOC and can give me pros, cons, and descriptors. Also you have to be wearing a hat in order to reply.

LoL
  • SideSteel
    Options
    Will prune ice-cream work? Or will that blow me up and make me hyooge like milk?

We are all different. What works for me may not work for you. You are special.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options

LoL

I am wearing a hat in my photo, though. damn. I don't know where to turn.
  • SideSteel
    Options

When should I expect to see results? I warn you, if I don't see them in a week, I might just give up.

Weigh yourself with your money in your pocket. Then, pay the fees to become a coach! Now weigh again. Yay success!
  • bellesouth18
    Options
    Oh, okay! Thanks y'all! I'll give it a week and then try another Dr. Oz recommendation if I don't see results by then. :drinker: Hey, what would happen if I take CoQ10 and chia seeds with the TSDFOC?
  • SideSteel
    Options
    I believe you would fart.
  • bellesouth18
    Options
    Good to know! Thanks!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

We are all different. What works for me may not work for you. You are special.

6a0128765f7bac970c016768286d18970b-800wi_zpse8d4ca8e.jpg