ladies.. what did u crave when you were pregnant?..

Options

Replies

• Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    FOOD, and lots of it!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    With my first I had to have HUGE glasses of cold milk and a big bowl of vanilla ice cream every night with malted milk powder, maple syrup and chopped peanuts on top. Never eaten it before or after then!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    haha these are cool.... so exciting to see what other people craved
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I craved cucumbers and everything bagels like crazy. In the last trimester I also craved mentos.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    with my son: Steak N Shake french fries w/BBQ sauce
    with my 1st daughter: Fruit, any fruit
    with my 2nd daughter: Frozen Mt Dew (like from Speedway) and Sour Patch Kids
    with the baby we lost: Bananas.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    With my son: cheese chips and chip dip for breakfast..........chocolate and peanut butter ice cream.
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti, egg rolls, hot fudge cake, and whole cartons of ice cream :) I almost forgot toast and grape jelly.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    With my first daughter I ate a ton of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.. like constantly..... and mandarin oranges.. I would eat like 3-4 in one sitting

And with my second I was in love with Taco Bell.
    yes i loved peanut butter and jellies with my son.. i usually HATE it.. lol

Yeah I can't really eat them anymore.... just had too many while I was pregnant I guess.. lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    haha this is funny. oh ya i remember when i was pregnant with my son i REALLY wanted watermelon. so one day i bought one from the store and i thought the longer u let it sit the better it will ripen and get sweet.. so after 1 month i finally cut it open and i ate some.. and EW!!! it tasted like penecilin or some type of poison lol.. grossss.. and after that i never ate watermelon again... i let it sit to long lol.. i literally had a whole mouthfull.. gross..
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    In both my pregnancies I really craved carbs in the first trimester. Couldn't get enough toast and sandwiches! I also craved fruit, but probably because it's refeshing and I was thirsty more. Towards the end of my 1st pregnancy I really wanted sweet things, and all through my 2nd I wanted sweet things. Both times I couldn't stand greasy food.
  • HerbieMomof9
    Options
    :smile: I craved Mint oreos cookies...had way too many too! My son weighed over 10 pounds when he was born!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Pineapple with the first...nothing with the second...I was sooo sick I actually lost 17 lbs.!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    wow.. lol.. i see.. ya i loved sweet things with my daughter.. not really my son.. i was kinda more healthy with my son.. but i would eat an entire thing of cotton candy with y first... speaking about it.. my first pregnancy was really the one i craved the most.... with my son i mainly didnt like anything crazy.... lol.. weird....
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Pineapple with the first...nothing with the second...I was sooo sick I actually lost 17 lbs.!
    yes!! i was soooo sick with my second throughout the entire pregnancy... it was hard.. with my first pregnancy i just had a blast...! i had soooo much fun lol.. so when i was pregnant with my second it was like a truck hit me because i felt horrible and barely could do anything... but my son is TOTALLY worth it now lol..
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    1st: grapes, cakes, McDonalds milkshake
    2nd: cereal, chocolate
    3rd: apples, peanut butter

With all three I HAD to have Big Mac meals, I hardly ever eat McDonalds but with each pregnancy I've craved it so bad.
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    30 weeks pregnant here, and so far it's been fruit. Lots of fruit. Mostly cantelope and pears. And French baguettes with sharp cheddar cheese.

Speaking of which... I'm off for my afternoon snack!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I craved apple juice and Krispy Kreme.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    This is a good topic ...

I haven't reached that stage in my life yet...but I can say that my friend craved olives.... This was very unusual for her because she said she never liked them before....

I hope that I crave something cheap and healthy when my time comes..
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    I craved apple juice and Krispy Kreme.
    mg krispy kreme they dont have that here anymore :( dunkindonuts is a huge thing here.. actually there are not many popular donut shops here.. cinnamonbon is popular here.. i may go get me a donut now.. dang it!!! obviously i still eat like im pregnant.. but its ok cuz i dont start my work out plan till the 2nd
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    This is a good topic ...

I haven't reached that stage in my life yet...but I can say that my friend craved olives.... This was very unusual for her because she said she never liked them before....

I hope that I crave something cheap and healthy when my time comes..
    haha u maybe will maybe wont... it depends on the baby... also baby weight comes off naturally... lol so nothing to worry about... most the weight is water and the baby and stuff..