Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From whale to wow (with pictures)

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Very impressive! You look Amazing. Congrats!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    beautiful girl both places but how much healthier and happier you look now!! enjoy the compliments. I know this took dedication & HARD work. :smile:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Wow indeed! Congrats to you! You look great!
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Wow sums it up well! Great job!
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    WOW!! Great job!!!!
  • summer_742002
    summer_742002 Posts: 4 Member
    That is super fantastic! You look amazing! Great job!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 726 Member
    Looking so good!
  • the_stephinator
    the_stephinator Posts: 39 Member
    great job! I'd love to know what your exercise routine was to get a toned stomach. mine looks so flabby from losing 115lbs and I've got another 35 to go. thanks!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    You look great!! Awesome work you have done.
    I'm 5'3 too and in July of 2012, I weighed 196 and I wanted to cry I could not believe I was that big, so I started changing everything I did to make a difference in my health and body. I'm 132 now, my goal is 125, I believe I will hit my goal by the end of January :)
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Wow is right! What a great accomplishment!! You look great and so happy!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Good on you, you look great!
  • You look GREAT, WTG!
  • Good job!

Only thing I'd like to add, can we refrain from name-calling, even towards yourself? People come here to look for inspiration, and someone with your starting weight or larger hears you calling yourself a whale- what will they think about themselves? I wish everyone had a strong mental state and could filter the good and bad but sadly not everyone can do that.. I see as it as sabotaging progress in a way, but not as strong words as I put there :laugh: Just a kink in their road I guess..
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,318 Member
    Great job.
  • wow!! you look amazing!
  • AWESOME JOB
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Wow, indeed! what a transformation! Your stunning face has emerged from this beautiful body!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    That is incredible, fantastic work!
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Wow!!! You look amazing. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!