I hit ONEderland today!!! (Before and after pics)

Options

Replies

• madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I HIT ONEDERLAND TODAY TOO!!! 199.5!!!

CONGRATS! =)
  • MARTYJOE48
    MARTYJOE48 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congrats on hitting ONEderland and good luck on reaching your goal.
    You look great!
  • lisacogley
    Options
    congratulations on your successes. you look fabulous! keep it up! :)
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow girl u are smokin and look way Amer then 199 that's for sure please add ne if you would I have just restarted my journey this year and would love more support currently 220 trying to get to onederland for my first big goal and reward
  • Betsnikel
    Betsnikel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow SMOKIN! Looking REALLY good! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • luckyinlove2
    luckyinlove2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yay ONEderland! Love the new you from head to toe!
  • MzDfy
    MzDfy Posts: 14
    Options
    OK, seriously inspired me today! I have been stuck at 202.8 for a month! I never thought I would be so excited to see 199! I can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • Awesome!!!!! You look fantastic!!!! Congatulations :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    FANTABULOUS!!!
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks everyone! i really appreciate it!!! i cant tell you how much more energy and confidence i have since ive been losing weight. my kids get a little irritated, because we used to go out to eat about 5 times a week, and now we only go 2 times a month, however, they too are proud of me, especially when their friends now make comments about me to them. im really excited to continue losing weight to get to my goal. there are plenty of weeks when i had no weight loss, however, then i would have a week where i woke up one morning with a 5-7 pound loss. yeah, bodies are wierd like... im glad i didnt give up this time, and im glad that i have stuck through it. im so excited for all of you who are just starting out! you can definately achieve your goals, just stay focused and stay motivated. good luck. cant weight to reach my next goal of 175, which is my last goal before my 160 ultra goal. im 189.7 this morning, so... about 15 pounds to go!!!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful before, but you look FANTASTIC now! I am loving the hair too! Great job!
  • Topdog67
    Topdog67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I joined you in ONEderland today. Only took me 20 years. I am a slow learner.
  • tobynapalm
    tobynapalm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up and you'll hit your goal in no time.
  • dogetta
    dogetta Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Impressive :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO for you, congrats
  • pandacookie70
    Options
    Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!