I hit ONEderland today!!! (Before and after pics)

Options

Replies

• Topdog67
    Topdog67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I will be so happy myself to get under 200. It has been over 20 years since I was that small.
  • cmocha2012
    cmocha2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow...congrats! I've been trying to get there for too long, but I'm very close now. I'm inspired by your post. Thank you.
  • erinthom1984
    erinthom1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm about the same height so it's nice to see what I might look like when I hit onederland!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • allylbrown
    Options
    OMG Congrat's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • srd2b
    srd2b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • lilylou50
    Options
    WOW! You look FaBuLoUs... happy to find your story my first day on. Im.. 240 and 5'8.. so your an inspiration to get me excited!! Itz been along time since i was under 2 also.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Great work! Looking great!
  • dnscal123
    dnscal123 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Congratulations!
  • pancake019
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome. And I also love the hair makeover!
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look amazing great job
  • Ogglee
    Ogglee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What an awesome example you're setting for your kids! I'm striving to be a healthy fit role model for my little ones, too. Your hard work shows, and you're definitely a motivator :)
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • rst12267
    rst12267 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! With 5 kids I appreciate the effort it must have taken to begin this fantastic journey. You look great! By the way you have cheekbones to die for!!!! Keep up the good work'
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    wow, lots of compliments on my hair! i actually do my own hair, and the only difference is that i stopped bleaching it and took it back to my natural brown. the cut is a cut i always have, i always have a stacked a-line, sometimes its just shorter than other times... i am in the middle of growing it out right now because i plan on trying the ombre on my hair, but need it a little longer to look right... so, i really have not had any hair make over, specifically... but thanks for all the compliments... i love playing with my hair!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! With 5 kids I appreciate the effort it must have taken to begin this fantastic journey. You look great! By the way you have cheekbones to die for!!!! Keep up the good work'

lol, thanks! im indian (cheekbones)

yes, the kids keep me pretty busy, especially being that my 4 daughters are all softball players and my son is a cardiact patient, so, with all 5, it seems like im always somewhere, either a game or a dr appointment... lol but i love every second of it!
  • 65joanna
    65joanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing. Very inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!