I hit ONEderland today!!! (Before and after pics)

Options

Replies

• YouAreYourChoices
    YouAreYourChoices Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    well, thank you all so much! now, i just need to figure out what to do with my mid section. i work out regularly, however, i need to put a little extra focus on my tummy. after 5 separate full term pregnancies im not sure if im expecting too much or what... im not sure if its possible for my tummy to be "normal" again... i mean, its not gross, but it looks like there will always be a noticable "pouch" there... and the stretch marks... thats a whole other story... not sure what to do about those on my tummy either... but thank you all so much for your compliments, it means alot!

Congrats, you look great and I bet you feel so much better as well. Don't let the fact that you have babies under your belly (so to speak) get you in the mind set that the belly can't be concurred. My bestest has 7 kids, all single births, and her belly looks amazing.. You wouldn't even know she had one. Make sure you drink plenty of water, coco butter that belly often and keep working out. Your such an inspiration! :)
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I remember hitting ONEderland myself! It was great!!!! ;). Keep up the great work!!
  • wholenewme2013
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Rock 'n' Roll Girl!!! Nice work!
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look awesome!!
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    well thanks everyone! i know ive already said it on here, but i dont want to be rude and not acknowledge that every comment was read and appreciated! im excited to kick off another year with all of you, and hoping i will be posting my final progress pics here in the next few months!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You really suit your hair dark! Great job!
  • StephanieJoy24
    Options
    You look wonderful! It looks like you weigh less than 199.8!!!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! =)
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yeah buddy! That's how its done! You look awesome!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic way to go
  • betsy179
    Options
    Great Job!
  • BigMike915
    BigMike915 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look amazing!!
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Like the dark hair!
  • Handsett
    Handsett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yeah, great job. Keep it up!
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    Thanks guys! I appreciate it!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    just thought id update my results on my already posted thread from last month. from january 1 to febuary 1, i lost another 10 pounds. i took "butt" pictures this time, because i wanted to see the difference in "that area" lol... the pictures were both taken in levis 515 size 12 and the same shirt (just differnet color jeans) and exactly 1 month apart from eachother, the picture on the left jan 1 at 199 and the picture on the right feb 1 at 189. for only 10 pounds, i personally see a big difference, so i was excited to post it. sorry if my butt scares anyone, it still can be quite frightening! lol
    Collagebutt10pounddifference_zps7b84be1c.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!