THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE...50LB LOST (PIC HEAVY)

Options

Replies

• Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    On fire is right!! You look SO great! Congrats!
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was unable to see your pictures on my work computer but by the comments you are getting you must look fabulous! I need to get consistant with my work outs. It's so hard to do when no one else in my home wants to eat right or excersise! I commend you for not only exercising but getting up early to boot! Im going to try and make this a daily routine for me too, at least 5 days a week. I'm hoping I can make this a habbit like you've done! You are an inspiration!:drinker:

ok for the people that can't see the photo use this link. the password is onfire. ...of couse there is more fat pictures in there that was not posted here..lol

http://s623.beta.photobucket.com/user/nnikki_22/library/Fat to Fit

You have to do this for you, not everybody else. I started out alone. I walked by myself, than my neighbor saw me and she started to walk with me, but the thing is I didn't depend on her walking with me for me to go. I put the weight on by myself and I was going to get it off. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT. it's about 50% mental. STOP SAYING "I WISH" AND START SAYING "I WILL" or "I CAN" :smile:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    WOW!! ok you really are on fire gurl! you look GREAT!! congrats on ur weight loss!!
  • KathrynAlex
    KathrynAlex Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • klroemen
    Options
    That a girl!!!! Keep up the great work! You look terrific! :drinker:
  • akgirl72
    Options
    Congrats! you are an inspiration :)
  • carolynhoyte
    carolynhoyte Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats, i recently joined and your progress is just another inspriational story for me...my goal is to lose 60lbs..and I intend to do so in 6 months...would love your support and encouragement. Thanks
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You are doing marvelously! Keep up the great work girl! Here's to you!:drinker:
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! And that baby is SO cute!
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look so great.......such an inspiration!
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You are doing great!
  • BarrysSnap
    BarrysSnap Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You are a beautiful woman!! I had just joined this morning & I am looking forward to posting my success story in future too!! Can't wait to see what you do with your "FIRE" in the future!!! =)
  • mcurti38
    mcurti38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your post has really inspired me. You're a trailblazer and I plan I follow in your footsteps
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Your progress is amazing!! I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm 4"7 220lbs and I'm 32. Glad to see someone of similar stats be able to do it! Oh and I love your jewelry!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and you're gorgeous!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and are doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!! And on a random side note, we have a birthmark on the exact same spot on our right arm :D (lol, I thought it was exciting)
  • Kaw169
    Kaw169 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Someone call the fire department because girl you are definitely on fire. You look "HOT". W2G on such a great accomplishment!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!