THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE...50LB LOST (PIC HEAVY)

Options

Replies

• Roshams1
    Options
    WOW! Way to go! YOu look amazing! Truly an inspiration :)
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!, you look fantastic.
  • mylifeascupcake
    Options
    Lookin good!
  • Starlet070909
    Options
    First off you are already very beautiful! Congrats to you, I can see all of your wonderful work that has paid off. thanks for the inspiration
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!!! Keep up the great work!! Oh, and by the way....your daughter is adorable! :smile:
  • SGirard7896
    Options
    What an awesome story, keep up the great work and this is definitely motivation for me!
  • Fitburd
    Fitburd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing :)
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What type of exercise do you do? My wife does not like to exercise.

When I started out, I would just walk. I'm sorry to say, but in order to really loose a significant amount of weight... exercise "HAS" to be inculded.
  • RollinwithRach
    RollinwithRach Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're looking great!!!!
  • TKOhYeah
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!!!! Don't ever let the world change that beautiful smile.
  • caseyblack922
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up because you are such an inspiration...
  • virgolove34
    virgolove34 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great ma'am.. keep up the good work!!
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful! BTW- Were you at rainforest cafe in the pic with the fish? lol

Thank You and I was at the Georgia aquarium....Awesome place to visit if you are ever in Atlanta.
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! You were beautiful before but now like you said THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!! WAY TO GO!!! & PS. That song is now stuck in my head lol :)
  • Addisonquinn
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • mayamagallanes
    mayamagallanes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! You look Amaz! Hope I can get some great results like you :)
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful both before and after. You have a bone structure and smile that is phenomenal. Congrats on your success. Thank you for sharing.
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I was unable to see your pictures on my work computer but by the comments you are getting you must look fabulous! I need to get consistant with my work outs. It's so hard to do when no one else in my home wants to eat right or excersise! I commend you for not only exercising but getting up early to boot! Im going to try and make this a daily routine for me too, at least 5 days a week. I'm hoping I can make this a habbit like you've done! You are an inspiration!:drinker:
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!!
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing transformation and definitely an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!