What are you actually doing tonight?

Options
cheshirequeen
cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
We, according to the 4 year old, are listening to and watching the booms. Me and him are drinking apple cider and hubby is drinking beer. We will be ringing in the new year watching jake and the neverland pirates:laugh:

Replies

• TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    I went to a party then came back really early.
    Over here it's 3am.

I used to be fun, now I'm just on MFP and watching cat videos on youtube...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Watching LSU v. Clemson game and doing laundry.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Got a date .... going out to eat and to a party!
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    I am drinking with my hubby and some friends watching them play black ops and creeping mfp.
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Options
    Get off work at 10pm, going to get gussied up, then go to a tavern to drink and snack with a big group of friends. Been saving up calories for a couple days for this. :)
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Watching the LSU/Clemson game and waiting for Anderson Cooper to start his New Years Eve countdown. Watching football and drinking booze at home is a much better way to celebrate, IMHO :smile:

Edit: As a Tennessee fan, I loathe LSU. Their fans at our stadium are so vile. Go Clemson!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Watching the little engine that could with the kiddo and then passing out when she does
  • Islasgirl
    Islasgirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Working on genealogy as usual while hubby is watching TV.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Working until 10 p.m. and then undecided on where to ring in the new year. Might just go home and go to bed and avoid the madness.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had planned on dragging my husband out for an evening of frivolity and hijinx, but he grumbled something at me about being too old for such nonsense... I guess he's right. We're wrinkly, and there may be a bit of gray hair involved here and there. I guess we'll just stay home and watch the "Twilight Zone" marathon on SyFy and try to watch the ball drop in Time Square through our cataract encrusted eyes. That **** Clark just never seems to age! :drinker:

ETA: they actually astericked out his first name? Seriously?
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Eating ice cream, drinking cosmos, watching the cooking channel and lounging around in my penguin pjs. This is the life!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    My hubs crashed about an hour ago, HBO has a marathon of season 5 true blood ( WHICH I HAVEN'T SEEN!) and I have AMPLE amounts of jack. Decent night.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Laundry :) The only hot date Ill get all year is my quilt from the dryer :)
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Watching Veronica Mars lol
  • keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sitting here watching Tripe D with Guy Fieri. Looks good, but way too many calories... He needs to join MFP!!!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Was supposed to be going out, but am going to have to stay home sick (nasty head cold). At least I won't be messing up my calorie count!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Sitting here with a glass of wine reading MFP forums. :(
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Hanging with my Hubbs, my 4.5year old daughter, and my sister ella from Arizona. Getting ready to bring my 40th birthday in!! I can't believe that I turn 40 in less than 2 hours!!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Watching Veronica Mars lol

:heart: Veronica Mars
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Watching the little engine that could with the kiddo and then passing out when she does

That's awesome! Enjoy.