What are you actually doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• petite_boleyn
    Options
    Just got home from an AA meeting like a boss.

Now I'm sitting on the internet. Probably gonna play some video games and go to bed before midnight.

I'm so lame. Ha.
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    same thing We've done for years.. walking over to our elderly neighbor's house. They are dear to us..
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I had a recurring dream all through December that I got Alexander Skarsgård for Christmas. It didn't manifest, and now I feel like Santa's cheated me a bit. :( Silly dreams, getting me all worked up like that. :)

I had to look him up but ummmmm mmmmm mmmmm!

Of course I'm way too old but I can dream.

I almost feel proud of myself for spreading the goodness that is Alexander Skarsgard. He is my dream man. :love:
  • Blbreaux81
    Blbreaux81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So planned to take he day off today yet still managed to get in a few miles lol guess its ok more room for candy appletini's:drinker:
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    At home, sick, waiting for Anderson Cooper to come on. In my Chilly Willy pj's.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    baking cookies (don't ask) ... watching Jericho, (I never watch t.v. but I am so addicted to this series), waiting till midnight hits in three different time zones so I can wish my kids who are in the three different time zones each a Happy New Year and drinking whipped vodka with chocolate almond milk... (friggen delish!!)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Watching Rockin NYE show with my 6 yo and 4 yo. They are attempting to stay up til the ball drops. This should be interesting :drinker:
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I took a nap so we could make it till midnight. Hubby is sleeping in his recliner. I'm watching a Criminal Minds marathon. At midnight...I will wake hubby up and then step out on the deck and watch fireworks.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had planned on dragging my husband out for an evening of frivolity and hijinx, but he grumbled something at me about being too old for such nonsense... I guess he's right. We're wrinkly, and there may be a bit of gray hair involved here and there. I guess we'll just stay home and watch the "Twilight Zone" marathon on SyFy and try to watch the ball drop in Time Square through our cataract encrusted eyes. That **** Clark just never seems to age! :drinker:

ETA: they actually astericked out his first name? Seriously?

^lol and I'm pretty sure he died earlier this year.

Yea I know... I was just being silly. :blushing:
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Being sick and playing Halo 4 with my SO and hanging out with our 2 year old who is also sick.
  • SkinnyMusic
    Options
    I've been on here almost half my day. But I went shopping, and that's it.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I had planned on dragging my husband out for an evening of frivolity and hijinx, but he grumbled something at me about being too old for such nonsense... I guess he's right. We're wrinkly, and there may be a bit of gray hair involved here and there. I guess we'll just stay home and watch the "Twilight Zone" marathon on SyFy and try to watch the ball drop in Time Square through our cataract encrusted eyes. That **** Clark just never seems to age! :drinker:

ETA: they actually astericked out his first name? Seriously?

^lol and I'm pretty sure he died earlier this year.

Yea I know... I was just being silly. :blushing:

Uff - makes me wish there was a 'delete post' option on these boards.... :ohwell:

..I can be really dense sometimes...
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Since I am typing this here that should pretty much spell it out. N O T H I N G .

No booze. No food. No Fireworks. Just a handful of Doritos.

What can I say. Me and Hubby are just a couple of gray haired, crotchity old people who have little to no tolerance for idiots that drink and drive.
  • Ekng
    Ekng Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I took a nap so we could make it till midnight. Hubby is sleeping in his recliner. I'm watching a Criminal Minds marathon. At midnight...I will wake hubby up and then step out on the deck and watch fireworks.

What channel is criminal minds on?
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hanging out at home with husband and 6-year-old daughter, grilled cheeseburgers for dinner (daughter's choice), some board games, a few glasses of champagne, and hopefully staying awake until midnight. Probably more fun than any of the nights that I've spent out at the bars on NYE -- that always sounds like more fun than it actually is.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I went to a party then came back really early.
    Over here it's 3am.

I used to be fun, now I'm just on MFP and watching cat videos on youtube...

a guy who admits to watching cat videos - is fun!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here answering questions on mfp and watching old reruns of vampire diaries...cuz I'm still secretly hoping that Damon winds up at my house some night! :heart:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Board games with my daughter and a couple of drinks..everyone else in the house is working or has plans. Happy New Year!
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I am sitting here answering questions on mfp and watching old reruns of vampire diaries...cuz I'm still secretly hoping that Damon winds up at my house some night! :heart:

Love it! I haven't been able to watch any episode from season 4 yet. One day soon I will sit down and do just that so I can see how Elaina copes with being a vampire.