What is or your planned first workout of the year 2013?

Options
Just did 90 mins of total body heavy weight lifting and per MFP I burned about 235 calories.

What about you?

Replies

• lilystardust89
    Options
    i will be doing the second run of C25K. easing myself back into exercise after quite a long break. Happy new year
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 Day Shred today, and I'm going to kick Jillians *kitten*! Roooaaaarrrrr! :devil:
  • GymChick8
    Options
    Went for a 7km walk @ 6 this morning. Gym was closed, otherwise it would've been legs ..

Mel
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    starting the 30 day shred, January Abs challenge, killer gym session and taking the dog a big walk on the beach - will be expecting well over 1000 calorie burn from it all (maybe even 2000 cals?)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Did 2 sets of 20 each press ups and squats while making a cup of tea. Will be taking my dog out for a run later on - one of my new years resolutions is to average a mile a day.
  • Sportymum1
    Options
    This morn I did 75mins of cardio and body weights circuit which started with me running to the oval 15mins , sprints for 20mins, body weight circuit 20mins and then run home, 20mins. Burnt over 750 calories. Didn't start my HRM until 15mins into the session but i'll just put down what my watch said after 60 mins. Felt great.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I got done with P90X Plyo. God I hate that DVD, but love how I feel after.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Did a Cardio Core Circuit mixed with Resistance Band work this am.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm a `softy`. My workout today will consist in several short Pillates exercises. I have a lot of walking to the for some chores today and Pillates will relax me after such difficult days.
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    long run :)
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    will be going to the gym as soon as my breakfast is digested!

Today it's weight training (circuits) on the whole body and some cardio and lots and lots of jacuzzi/sauna/steam room after!

I took 3 days off training and about 2 wks or more of just faffing around food wise, not tracking, eating basically whatever I want and I've put on 4 kg or so (9lbs) which is annoying me but onwards and upwards! (not the scale)!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I did a 40 minute walk :)
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It was tough!
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    1 hour cardio then hit the pullup bars and do 3 sets of my body weight. Then after the 3 sets I will do another 3 on the assisted bar with some weight assistance of course. After pull-ups I will go into the abs section for 3 sets of leg raises and finish off with 3 sets of crunches with 10 lbs.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Friday;

30 minutes (roughly) of weights, with my birthday presents! A pair of Lonsdale yellow and black weight gloves <3

30 minutes interval on the cross/eliptical trainer

30 minutes interval on the treadmill.

I'm looking to see if I can add some form of martial cardio exercise to my work out, like boxing, but I'm moving soon so I don't want to get going with a club/group here before I move seventy miles away xD
  • PandaBandit19
    Options
    My plan is to do scooby's beginner women's dumbbell workout and maybe his zero to 100 push up phase 1
  • seahorse29
    Options
    Cycled (road) half an hour - moderate intensity.

Swam (ocean) 10 mins - moderate. Didn't swim as far as planned as the chop was a bit heavy and I was slightly bothered by some recent shark sightings.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Bodyweight: inverted rows and pullups
    + Vinyasa Yoga
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Running or rowing or stationary bike
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    dont have anything planned for today but tomorrow im cycling.