should I order a pizza?

Replies

• Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    great advice!!
    Go ahead! Don't deprive yourself of things you love, as long as it fits within your daily calorie goal. Order your pizza, log your calories and just eat 1 or 2 slices, as opposed to the whole pie. I eat pizza every couple of weeks, and it hasn't hindered my weight loss efforts one bit.

Make sure you drink lots of water, as the sodium can contribute to water retention.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Eating a slice or two of pizza every once in awhile isn't going to destroy your weight loss goals-- eating a whole pie every day for the next month might!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    generally the answer is YES!, but before I can give the official thumbs up, I'm gonna need to know the name of the establishment you plan on ordering the pizza from.
  • mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    pro: yummy deliciousness
    con:___________
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    generally the answer is YES!, but before I can give the official thumbs up, I'm gonna need to know the name of the establishment you plan on ordering the pizza from.

i was thinking about trying out this place...

Herpes-Pizza.jpg
  • DavPul
    Cookie pizza... pro or con?

DBHpizzacookie.jpg

anybody that knows me or sneaks a peek at my food diary knows that I love nothing better than pizza and chocolate chips....but this, I don't know about this. Don't the Germans have a word for something that is both disgusting and intriguing at the same time?

It might be too much goodness to mix together. I think it would have an effect like crossing the streams. Never cross the streams.
  • DavPul

i was thinking about trying out this place...

Herpes-Pizza.jpg

I ate there once back in college. Never went back. I'm gonna have to vote no
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Yes. Because I want pizza, too, and am too broke to eat it. Then you should post pictures of yourself eating the pizza. I'll get my food-*kitten* done that way.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    You'd be helping the economy by doing so.
    It'd be a selfless act.
    You are a SAINT!
    :drinker:

this is a very persuasive argument.

pro:

St. WinnerVictorious
    Philosopher Jeremy Bentham said: "It is the greatest good to the greatest number of people which is the measure of right and wrong."
    The people need you.
    Many are called; few are chosen....order the pizza!
  • PRO: light lifting

funny-gifs-pizza.gif
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    pro:

The Rock eats pizza

1350578628_dwayne-johnson-wolfing-down-pizza-for-fast-six.jpg

Gahh that pizza looks so amazing to me right now, for some reason. WAAAAANT!
  • WinnerVictorious
    pro:

The Rock eats pizza

you can't have them!.. it's too dangerous!!.. they belong to The Rock. he will smush you like a bug if you try to take his pizzas.

tumblr_m6mdaaToiB1ranhnao1_250.gif
  • CON:

7b8e7__gimme-pizza.jpg
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    A pizza with light cheese has just the right ratio of fat to calories.
  • WinnerVictorious
    CON:

7b8e7__gimme-pizza.jpg

oh yes. i forgot about the waiting. the endless waiting.

definitely a CON.
  • WinnerVictorious
    A pizza with light cheese has just the right ratio of fat to calories.

i believe that scientists refer that that as the NOM:NOM ratio.
  • I LOVE pizza. We create our own pizzas using pita bread, light prego sauce, mushrooms, jalepenos and some other veggies along with almond cheese. The whole mini pizza is around 200 calories!
  • DeMayr
    DeMayr Posts: 67
    Con: eating only 1 or 2 slices.

Pro: realizing you have more.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    I just finished my dominos. Today has probably been my worst day since I started MFP. Kebab at 4am. Two double sausage and egg mcmuffins and four hash browns. One whole dominos large pizza and two portions of pork bites. almost 4000 cals over my daily allowance.

But I don't regret a moment of it. This used to be every day and now it is once in a blue moon and doesn't prevent my weight loss.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    pro:

The Rock eats pizza

you can't have them!.. it's too dangerous!!.. they belong to The Rock. he will smush you like a bug if you try to take his pizzas.

tumblr_m6mdaaToiB1ranhnao1_250.gif

Is that a challenge I smell??

78mai.gif