should I order a pizza?

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    YOU'VE WRKED HARD,SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    YOU'VE WRKED HARD,SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Say YESSSSS PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMMMM
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    zombie thread is now beckoning me to order more pizza.
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    If not. I say just put some marinara and cheese on toast or pita to ease the craving

Love this idea!
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Pro - Pleasure for 20 minutes
    Con - Fat a***
  • ubermensch13
    Pro - Pleasure for 20 minutes
    Con - Fat a***

Whatever, life is about finding pleasures. Pizza is damn good! In fact, I'm gonna order Pizza hut tonight now!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    go and drink 3 cups hot water wait 10 minutes and then if u are still hungry have a slice of toast or something. a whle pizza will kill your whole day
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    i love reading the answers! what are your fitness goals? did you put in exercise or plan to? i would say order the pizza if it fits into your calories for the day. i ate mcdonalds twice yesterday! i even had a piece of cake at my nephews bday party! yes i said fast food and cake! i logged every bit of it and did 2 hours of activity so i could! order that pizza! ill share it with you!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Order the pizza, you're on this site, I think you know the rules: MODERATION, MODERATION, MODERATION. I ordered pizza tonight, because I'm Gluten Free, Domino's only makes a small, it's always thin crust, I make sure to get a bunch of veggies on it, and I only have 1/2 (three pieces). It fits into my calories for the day and I've not denied myself something I enjoy!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    pro: yummy deliciousness
    con:___________

agreed

i had pizza for lunch. i microwaved it so it was kinda soggy...but even bad pizza is good
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Nah, don't do it. Make a pizza at home with healthy options, such as feta instead of mozzarella and. thin crust or even cauliflower crust if you really wanna cut down some calories. Pair it with a salad. Eat the salad first
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Yes!
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    My tip is that I've noticed Domino's pizza has smaller pie sizes and fewer cals. They have a better selection of veggie toppings, too.

Maybe invite a friend and have them eat some of the pizza. I did this with my bf recently- I couldn't eat more of it than I planned because that part of the pizza was "his."
  • ubermensch13
    wow...you people are so boooring! Eat the damn pizza! Enjoy life form time to time, I'm sure you'll fit it into your weekly calorie goals......
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    no, con = so many calories in 1 piece.
    if you do, order a vegetarian with light cheese.

Vegetarian pizza? Light cheese?

5fd68d2c8b25d7126df6f94833d893d5.600x400_large.nopad
  • I had my first pizza in 6 months 3 days ago and it was the cheap ole 7-11 type. 7 slices of cheese only. It was my cheat meal for the week and was so worth it. Funny thing is when I woke up the next day I gained 2 pounds but my body fat % actually went down more LOL. And I didn't even work out that day.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    no, con = so many calories in 1 piece.
    if you do, order a vegetarian with light cheese.

Vegetarian pizza? Light cheese?

5fd68d2c8b25d7126df6f94833d893d5.600x400_large.nopad

cats like pizza. true story.

I+smell+pizza.jpg
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    wow...you people are so boooring! Eat the damn pizza! Enjoy life form time to time, I'm sure you'll fit it into your weekly calorie goals......

You have it right!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    YES, because quality trumps quantity.
    Just get low cheese and no stupid toppings like sausage.