should I order a pizza?

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    TL;DR

YES.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    I really think that you should consult your SO or your family before you place this order...

they can get their own pizzas!

this pizza is mine. ALL MINE! ...my precious.

gollum.jpg
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member

What has been seen can never be unseen. I tried to look away...honest I did. I was weak.

You suck for this.

I'll have nightmares....forever.
  • cmcollins001
    No not really! Tastes delicious yet it isn't good for ones body causes all kinds of diseases. Try eating the tomato,lettuce ,onion and other veggies with Italian dressing first, then if you still have the craving.Go for a piece of pizza. to satisfy the craving.

Wait...wha??

What is this pizza = disease blasphemy that you speak of?

Do you have actual proof????
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    No not really! Tastes delicious yet it isn't good for ones body causes all kinds of diseases. Try eating the tomato,lettuce ,onion and other veggies with Italian dressing first, then if you still have the craving.Go for a piece of pizza. to satisfy the craving.

Wait...wha??

Whatever disease makes you run faster, pizza gives me that disease. It's my secret weapon.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

Wait...wha??

Ummm...I didn't know pizza caused diseases. I would eat it but I'm lactose intolerant. I can only do that like a couple times a year..but I love pizza.

I say yes, and in moderation I think you won't get the Pizza Disease
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

Wait...wha??

Whatever disease makes you run faster, pizza gives me that disease. It's my secret weapon.

QFT!
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Pizza is sooooo yummy but not worth it to me... I would skip the pizza.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member

What has been seen can never be unseen. I tried to look away...honest I did. I was weak.

You suck for this.

This one is better. It haz boobies! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeBUxd0lLMs
  • I really think that you should consult your SO or your family before you place this order...

they can get their own pizzas!

this pizza is mine. ALL MINE! ...my precious.

gollum.jpg

That sounds like a Con and a Pro in one....
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    I would love to catch a pizza disease right now.

If it's wings, pizza, or sushi, the answer is always YES.
  • cmcollins001

You suck for this.

This one is better. It haz boobies! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeBUxd0lLMs

You truly are an evil one. Just sayin'
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    It's pizza. There are no cons.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member

DBHpizzacookie.jpg

oh, vomit! bleh
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    I had a conversation like this with myself today only instead of pizza it was about Chinese and let me tell you the food was amazing, but now I feel so damn guilty and upset with myself about eating it I went over my calories by a lot (no i'm not telling) and now i'm just BLAH about the whole thing. But good luck and if you get your pizza I hope you enjoy it and I hope your not 'crazy' like me and regret eating something you want :drinker:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    I had a conversation like this with myself today only instead of pizza it was about Chinese and let me tell you the food was amazing, but now I feel so damn guilty and upset with myself about eating it I went over my calories by a lot (no i'm not telling) and now i'm just BLAH about the whole thing. But good luck and if you get your pizza I hope you enjoy it and I hope your not 'crazy' like me and regret eating something you want :drinker:

well, this was mostly a humor thread anyway. i know not everyone caught onto that fact, but the tipoff should have been that it was posted in the "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games" forum. :happy:

however, i did end up ordering pizza and it was pretty filling. except for a banana this morning, that's all i ate today, so it didn't wipe out my daily goals.

i will say this though... you should never feel guilt or shame about eating anything. your daily totals are only a single data point. what matters is taking all of your data points and getting an average daily intake for the week or month. no one day can ever knock you off course. you just wake up tomorrow and vow to have a better day... sometimes even adding a little extra deficit to help offset what you ate the day before.

so don't feel guilty about your Chinese food tonight. have a good day tomorrow and the day after and the day after that, and today's extra calories won't mean very much when everything is said and done.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Eat the pizza. I don't understand food guilt. At all.
  • Love the ideas of making your own pizza!
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    pizza hut and pizza express do under 500 calorie ones! thats how i beat the urge on friday :)