Replies

• browntoker
    browntoker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    20 feel free to add me
  • joncowling1988
    joncowling1988 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    24 years old, anyone feel free to add me. I promise to motivate and encourage you!
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh hello there! I'm 21 aaaaand I'm, wait no, WAS a major exam binger. I would study and cram all things that were digestable and study all night.

But now I'm living a rather healthy life and have done so for quite a while :) So if you feel like you need support, you should add me. :)
    Toodles!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    25 here always looking for new friends :)
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    23 anyone can add me! jessakahbuell
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Heyyy am 23! I stress eat a lot! I've been exercising for over a year! But getting to the healthy diet was the hard part! Since then I've turned part vegan (eat only eggs). Am also new here...just three days old in fact! Looking to make new friends! Feel free to add me up! :)
  • successleadstosuccess
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for new friends on here too! Add me :)

- 20 years old
  • ECatherineS
    Options
    Hey! i'm 22 and in the same boat.
    Skinny little thing through high school and college caught me off guard. Been on a few fitness endeavors before, all successful but then I stopped paying attention when I hit my goal and it always snuk back on! ><
    2013 is where it's going to stick! =]
  • AlexT29
    AlexT29 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    25. Lost 40 lbs in high school, but gained 20 back since then. Lookin to lose the weight and gain some muscle. Feel free to add me.
  • x0samantha
    Options
    24 years old!! weighed almost 160 at 20 years old... lost 30 lbs. got pregnant, then afterwards got down to he weight i am now. But i'm extremely out of shape, and i lack all kinds of motivation to exercise. worked out really hard last winter, then binged all summer. Now im just lazy. I wanna be tight, toned & be able to run. if anyones situation is similar, give me a shout! No one around me wants and/or needs to work out. I need to be kept on track!
  • chpistripis
    chpistripis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new and don't have any friends on this site yet. I am 24, recent college graduate who works a desk job and wants to get more active. Fell free to add me as a friend. :)

My goal is to look fabulous on my 25th birthday.
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    Hmm well I'll be 20 early next month. I gained the freshman 15 last semester D: It's coming off slowly, though.
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    I'm 24 :) Feel free to add me ;)
  • syns101
    syns101 Posts: 18
    Options
    i'm 21, feel free to add me