Ladies w/ 100 Pounds To Lose

Options

Replies

• c2hrist3a
    c2hrist3a Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm at 242.5 and am working at it too! I don't have PCOS, but could use all the support I can get. You can add me too if you like!
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 206 pounds. My short term goal is 26 pounds, and my long term is 46 - 66 pounds. I'll revaluate when I get to my short term goal.
  • Samjoi
    Samjoi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am new to the callory counting and are excited to loose 100 pounds. I would like to know where everyone get the nice looking ticker/scale on here. The one showing how much more you have to go to get to your goal.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have 94 pounds to lose. My heaviest was 269 in March of 2010. I've lost a total of 55 pounds since then. I'm trying to lose 40 pounds this year, 40 pounds in 2014 and the last 14 pounds in 2015!
  • ArizonaKitten
    ArizonaKitten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Adding you :smile: Anyone feel free to add me, I am looking for new friends!
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-I am looking for more friends also! I have gained 40 pounds since May of last year and need to kick in gear this year!
  • hokulani1982
    hokulani1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I totally need support and more friends. Please add me. I am 30 years old and close to 300lbs I may be a little over. i'm over this weight I need it off!!
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you, I have at least 100 to lose and over two years I topped a little over 300 myself, I got down to 250 a couple times and then slacked off and gained some back. I am determined but human and I don't let my slips discourage me. It's a hard journey but I know it can be done!
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I have more than 100 pounds to lose, and would love more friends to stay motivated. Feel free to add me (anyone!) and lets make 2013 a great year!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm also need to lose over 100 pounds! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Bechard05
    Bechard05 Posts: 231
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose but could use all the motivation and support I can get. I don't have PCOS but due suffer from Bi Polar, Gout, and RA at only 29 this is a way too long list of what I have always called "grandparent problems" I am way to young to have these issues lol feel free to add me <anyone> I will do my best to help and support you aswell. Lets make this an awesome year together =)
  • JHudson0007
    Options
    Count me in.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join our group, we have monthly and weekly challenges to help us stay focused

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/10210-200-lb-challenge-group
  • rissaloses
    rissaloses Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 114lbs. I'm 28, currently 264. Also dealing with back issues- not sure exactly what yet, waiting on MRI results.
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose. Got down to 195 before my marriage in 2010 and subsequent divorce in 2012. Difficult, and an emotional eater! I'm in to win this time!!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting over (again).... I'm at my highest weight ever: 306. I've been overweight most of my life--over 200 most of my adult life. I'm 43. I first started trying to lose weight 14 years ago when my Daddy died. I lost about 50. And the yo-yo started. I've never gotten down below 220. My brother was recently in the ICU (still in the hospital since end of November). I promised my siblings that I would do what I needed to do to make the changes.

Like many of you, I dealt with PCO. I am now thrilled to be called "Mom" by 3 wonderful kids (15, 9, and 7). My oldest came to use through adoption.

My biggest hang up is Pepsi. I haven't had any since New Year's Eve.
    I've been walking (2 miles each day, so far).

Looking forward to finding and giving support in this journey!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Lets do this journey together. I started at 316 and am currently at 267 5'4" and 33 years young :-)
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    please feel free to add me.. I started almost exactly 1 year ago weighing 330 lbs.. I've lost almost 110 and would utlimately like to lose another 85 or so... would love some new friends to help motivate and get some back in return! :happy:
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I need to loose over 100lbs as well!
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you, I have at least 100 to lose and over two years I topped a little over 300 myself, I got down to 250 a couple times and then slacked off and gained some back. I am determined but human and I don't let my slips discourage me. It's a hard journey but I know it can be done!

My journey sounds a lot like yours! We can do this!!