Ladies w/ 100 Pounds To Lose

Options

Replies

• imvossey09
    Options
    same here! Feel free to add me
  • ColleenMorgan21
    Options
    Loving the inspiration ladies! Im looking to lose 109 lbs to get to my ultimate goal of 215 lbs. I lost a total of 35 lbs in 2012 with the help of a Facebook support group (flybyjuly.com) feel free to become a fan. We're a group of women that get together in Las Vegas to workout on weekends and encourage eachother during the week by sharing workouts, daily goals, and recipes. I'd love to start a Bootcamp with them this go round (Fly By July 365). We'll see how that goes.

Feel free to add me. I need more motivators to make my mini goal, 50 lbs lost by May.

Oh btw, I'd love to join a group too! Feel free to add me
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I started a new group and (I think!) invited everyone who had responded to my friend request from this post. The group is :

Starting Over 100+ (Ladies)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10743-starting-over-100-ladies
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is 177 pounds to lose. I am down 18 since 11/5/12, according to the ticker, but I have actually lost 30. There is no where to go but down from here.
  • atwp
    atwp Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 4'10" and weigh 224lb. Not good when you are this short. I have a little over 100 to lose to be at what they consider a healthy weight. I suffered a back injury in August and have been stuck in my recliner and have gained over 20lbs. I need motivation and friends to keep me accountable. Feel free to add me I would love to have others to go thru this journey with!
  • PattiBear85
    PattiBear85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have officially hit my highest weight ever at 376. I am looking to drop down to 200 and I'd be happy.
    It's a bit of a trek. But I will do it.

I've looked at Pintrest for ideas and work out ideas to do if i don't go to the gym. One that I am trying right now is to take away 1 'bad habit' each month. My starting month will be no fast food. I have 2 hollow legged teens that can pound it away but I can't anymore.

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all meet your goals.
  • Beautywithbalance
    Options
    88lbs - 100 lbs to lose! Add me :)
  • Beautywithbalance
    Options
    Lets do it!!!!
  • amyleigh628
    Options
    I, too, have over 100 pounds that I need to lose. I am just really sick and tired of gaining, losing some and gaining more. I am woman, hear me roar! ;)

Would love some buddies to help encourage me along the way. I teach first grade, am a single mom of three children and am finishing up my Master's and National Boards in teaching.
  • MarleeJean
    Options
    I definately have over 100lbs to lose. Im a full time single mom of a health disabled child. I juggle a full time student schedule, being a mom, and i totally have lost myself in the mix over the last 6 years! Im ready to get my life back! If anybody would love to add me, im looking for support as well as being a great support giver. Im ready to do this and would love company along my Journey!
  • socalnikki22
    socalnikki22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Okay so as of it being officially 2013, my mini goal for this year is 60 pounds to get rid of, but my over all is to be 180. I have quite a ways to go, but I'm all for supporting others and myself (^-^)
  • msjanetcole
    msjanetcole Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm way over a 100, with a 174 loss goal. Add me. It's a long road to the finish line. I had endometrial cancer surgery in Sep 2008. Been uphill battle every since.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 80, hoping to lose over 100 though. I have PCOS too so I know how you feel. Feel free to add me. :)
  • gr8tweets
    Options
    I am not exactly sure how this posting works because I have posted several times, requested friends etc and it doesn't seem to work. Having said that, I am just new to MFP and am wanting to lose 100 pounds (or so, I will know for sure when I get there). I would be more than grateful for some new friends to motivate and for me to help motivate. One day, we too can post our success pictures (with any luck )
  • MsTankEd
    MsTankEd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks like a good group here... glad for the support and motivation.
  • jdawn120191
    Options
    Hey all :)
    I'm 5'4, 21, and at 235 lbs. I'd looove to lose anywhere between 90-110 lbs. Feel free to add me, I'm gonna need the motivation ;)
  • hummingbird249
    Options
    Hi "Greencrayon23"!

I just joined today and I found out that if you go to the persons profile that you want to add you can find a button there to add them as a friend. Hope this helps!
    Tricia
  • Bechard05
    Bechard05 Posts: 231
    Options
    Looks like we re getting nice group of ladies here. That's awesome!

Remember this journey is about living a healthy lifestyle not a crash diet it's the little changes that add up to the big losses not the crazy things you can't follow for long!!

NSV = Non-Scale Victories are just as important as the numbers moving down on the scale!!
  • FunnyBunnyHunny
    FunnyBunnyHunny Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and somewhere between 230-240. First goal is to get back under 200, but would like to lose about 105 all together!
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I don't know why, but I'm actually nervous to post in here.
    I guess it's because I don't get a whole lot of support from people--most of the time it ends up as ridiculous nit-picking and it drives me bonkers. :(

But anyway...I'm 23, 5'6", and I weigh 259 right now. A few months after I got out of college I weighed 275, and seeing the numbers that high freaked me out, especially because 2 years prior I had been losing weight and was at 220. 55 lbs in 2 years? Ugh, I had to change something. So for me, it's not just about working really hard at once and losing tons of weight right away, but also making gradual lifestyle changes that will actually keep me from putting the weight back on.

My goal is to try to get back to 180, so almost 100lbs. :)