Before and after pics on my profile

Options
13»

Replies

• crmldlyte
    Options
    great job posting pics sugar! it really is that easy!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Wowie Kazowie!!!! Super Fantastic!!!!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    First of I would like to say CONGRATS to you ..this story is just amazing to me that someone can lose that much weight in that amount of time..You have just given me so much incouragment to know that my goal is a dream come true..Thank you so much for sharing this story, I wish you the best of luck on getting to your final goal..Keep up the wonderful job..You should be so proud of yourself for this major accomplishment..and by the way, you look Awesome!!!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    First of I would like to say CONGRATS to you ..this story is just amazing to me that someone can lose that much weight in that amount of time..You have just given me so much incouragment to know that my goal is a dream come true..Thank you so much for sharing this story, I wish you the best of luck on getting to your final goal..Keep up the wonderful job..You should be so proud of yourself for this major accomplishment..and by the way, you look Awesome!!!

I'm sorry, I probably could have done a better job with my story, but there's something about vagueness that grabs me with tight interest! This is one dream I know can and will come true with consistency, motivation, will power and hard work. We are worth it!! Yes I am proud of how far I have come, embarrassed by how far off the path I let myself go, but regaining the strength to move forward and get it back, is a whole new walk in the park! Thank you :)
  • indiankel
    indiankel Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are truly an inspiration. Makes me know that what I am doing is well worth it even when I have frustrating days....thank you.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great job! I know you are so proud of yourself! You should be!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!