bad experience with McDonald's this morning

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just wouldn't eat there anymore.

Seriously.

I trip out that grown ups eat fast food.

Gross.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Just go back with what they gave you and as soon as they open their window to take your order throw it at them. This should help calm any angry feelings you may have.
  • woodsk67
    Options
    I'd write them a thank you letter for saving you 160 calories, 10g of fat and 360mg of sodium

This!
  • KL124
    KL124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I wrote mcdonalds a letter when they forgot fries in my happy meal. They didn't even offer me an apology. They basically just said "that sucks". Bummer about the hashbrowns!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Go back and let them know they didn't put it in.. they should give u another drink or hashbrown on them
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    They always fvck you at the drive-through...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Wipe
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    All stores have different policies. But if you call and let them know, they will either a)put your name in "the book", and the next time you're in they will give you what they missed or B) will take your name and address and send you coupons.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    0JTig.jpg
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Sue them for emotional distress.

This!!!!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    There is nothing you can do

Actually, if you take your recipt back (if they didn't give you one, you're supposed to get a free ice cream) and tell them you didn't get it but was already at work, they'll give you something free.

Is it bad I know this?
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Check your bag BEFORE you get on the freeway....and BEFORE you even pull away from the window.

^ This. I don't leave any drive thru without giving my order a quick look-see. I even make sure my napkins and straws are in there.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Not that I eat nearly as much fast food as I used to, but I always check before leaving the window. Some of the places would get visibly annoyed, but I really dont care. Had plenty of forgotten items in bags to drive away and be forced to deal with it afterward. The stores get annoyed because most have electronic timers from when you place your order until you drive away from the window to track expediency. Sorry, your metrics are not my priority. I want to make sure I get what I pay for!
  • Natihilator
    Options
    NzS6j.jpg
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how those guys constantly mix up 'burger' with me saying 'nuggets' and 'root beer' changes to coke.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I'd write them a thank you letter for saving you 160 calories, 10g of fat and 360mg of sodium

It's the best part of the meal... :noway:
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Organize a flash mob - at the drive thru
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Save a lot sells the exact same hashbrowns you can buy frozen. Make a bunch at home in the oven instead of deep frying, sprinkle a bit of salt. I like them better. then, you can have 2 hashbrowns in the morning, instead of just the one, AND you won't get diarrhea!! plus it's cheaper, and you can have them even if you aren't going that direction one morning.
  • Natihilator
    Options
    YEnF2.jpg
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    All stores have different policies. But if you call and let them know, they will either a)put your name in "the book", and the next time you're in they will give you what they missed or B) will take your name and address and send you coupons.

Okay, now I don't feel so bad.