bad experience with McDonald's this morning

Options

Replies

• Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Just call them for a replacement when you go back or thank them for skipping the hashbrown and ask if you can have a free parfait instead. Just saying....hash browns are fattening and unhealthy. LOL!!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Time travel and go get it and quit whining about it.

PS: Happy New Year! Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • BethTaylor93
    BethTaylor93 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't eat at McDonalds. There is no nutrional value whatsoever.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I just wouldn't eat there anymore.

Seriously.

I trip out that grown ups eat fast food.

Gross.

I know right!
    You're gonna die and stuff now from eating that garbage.....
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I was going to post something sarcastic about the nutritional value of McDonalds and how it's poison or some other alarmism but I see that's already been done.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    sue them for causing your constipation due to lack of greasy bathroom trip at 10AM
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Check your bag BEFORE you get on the freeway....and BEFORE you even pull away from the window.

I thought this was standard fast food practice. I'm concerned for OP.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Save a lot sells the exact same hashbrowns you can buy frozen. Make a bunch at home in the oven instead of deep frying, sprinkle a bit of salt. I like them better. then, you can have 2 hashbrowns in the morning, instead of just the one, AND you won't get diarrhea!! plus it's cheaper, and you can have them even if you aren't going that direction one morning.
    I think any equation that includes not getting diarrhea generally results in a positive.

But I'm not that good at math.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I was going to post something sarcastic about the nutritional value of McDonalds and how it's poison or some other alarmism but I see that's already been done.

What's poison is when you ask for sweet and sour sauce and get none, despite asking at the window if its in there.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... I was wondering why I got extra hash brown in my bag this morning...:laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Just go back with what they gave you and as soon as they open their window to take your order throw it at them. This should help calm any angry feelings you may have.

That's what my brother does at Taco Bell when they put onions on his burritos after he tells them to leave them off. True Story.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Just go back with what they gave you and as soon as they open their window to take your order throw it at them. This should help calm any angry feelings you may have.

This but order a large coffee first..
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Don't eat fast food anymore. Guaranteed that problem won't happen again.

JM
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

That's what my brother does at Taco Bell when they put onions on his burritos after he tells them to leave them off. True Story.

Funny, my Ex boyfriend does the same thing. He is allergic to onions.
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

lol, right. It's been already done...I still can't belief this is seriously a post. And really they did the OP a favor.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Don't eat fast food anymore. Guaranteed that problem won't happen again.

JM

Shush with your silly quick-fix diets.
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    There is an etiquette to drive thru's to keep moving. Bag checkers should be rear ended, hard.

Getting what you actually ordered is a crap shoot...just eat it.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    break up

This.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    All stores have different policies. But if you call and let them know, they will either a)put your name in "the book", and the next time you're in they will give you what they missed or B) will take your name and address and send you coupons.

Okay, now I don't feel so bad.

Well I work there, haha. I'm a manager so I deal with complaints all the time. We just send coupons.