Gym Observation

Options
LPJackson76
LPJackson76 Posts: 67 Member
Mmmmkay...now, granted, it's afternoon and I'm killing time until I can leave work, so maybe I'm just asking for trouble here...

Was at the gym in my building on the elliptical...about 5 minutes into my workout. I see Gentleman #1 come in and go to the men's locker room (very small gym). I noticed that he didn't have a bag or anything, but didn't think much of it at first. About 2 minutes later Gentleman #2 comes in and goes to the men's locker room.

A while later I realize it's been about 25 minutes and neither has come out...

Shortly after noticing this, Gentleman #2 comes out, hops on the elliptical...wearing the same outfit he came in wearing. A minute later Gentleman #1 comes out and leaves the gym.

Now aside from the obvious I need something more entertaining to do than listen to music during my workout....I'm not assuming or judging. I leave that to you all...

:laugh:

Discuss/troll/laugh...

Replies

• FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    hmmm kinda makes you wonder....
  • DaytonGuy
    DaytonGuy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's so obvious. They are work colleagues and they met at the gym to finalize the details of a business project that was due by the end of that day. What were YOU thinking? ;)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    bow chicka chicka bow wow
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Men's locker room is Narnia. Occam's Razor guys.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    They were totally just arm wrestling in the most heterosexual way ever.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    They played a game of tummy sticks. You can get in a couple of games in 20-25 minutes time.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I know I prefer to deuce in the bathroom in the gym at my work because nobody uses them until after lunch. But yeah, they were playing Neil & Bob.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    People DO that?!! O______O How could you not get caught?! Or fear what possible witnesses would think or do? Or cameras? Clean-up staff like a janitor? Or... sheesh! I am so naive. The world and its inhabitants surprise me every day. I have no problem with what people do in the privacy of their home but c'mon now... that is not what the locker rooms are for! The same for a straight couple, go do that somewhere else. I just hope those 2 guys aren't sneaking around because they have wives :/
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    all those who have never tapped any *** in the gym lockerroom raise your hand....
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I've never been into the mens locker room at my gym... Maybe they keep extra weights in there? lol :wink:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Were they jacked? If so, it isn't what everyone is thinking.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Things that make you go "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay"
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Were they sweaty?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Was either one carrying a newspaper?
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I walked into the womens by accident one time in my gym...THANK GAWD someone walked out before I got past the privacy wall...
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should report it... You don't have to say who it is, but let whoever-is-in-charge-of-conduct know that some funny business is going on and they might want to look into making an announcement or putting a video camera in to catch it for themselves. I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased their their workers are doing this in their own workplace and putting their job/workplace's reputation at stake.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    There are spies, they had to meet in the sauna for privacy.
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I walked into the womens by accident one time in my gym...THANK GAWD someone walked out before I got past the privacy wall...

I made that mistake once too, was saved by the cleaning staff though . . .
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Could have been a drug deal. :)