Gym Observation

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Men's locker room is Narnia. Occam's Razor guys.

LOL! this made me laugh.

Hey at least someone's getting some. I'm totally jealous.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Perhaps they were discussing the best way to hide fish.

I seriously laughed when I read this.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I think this is romantic.
    Nothing more romantic that rubbing a same sex workout buddy down with baby oil while sitting in the sauna.

amirite ?

*swoon*
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I guess one could've been pooping in the bathroom because he has irritable bowel syndrome and figured no one would notice him in the gym bathroom. and the other guy was just another gym-goer... let's go with that. The way the OP portrayed it, that was just my first reaction... that it was unprofessional & should be reported if *that* was what happened. But I digress, we don't know what happened...
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I thought all guys did a15-20 minute workout prep with their workout partner...
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Perhaps they were discussing the best way to hide fish.

BWAHAHAHAHA Oh no you didnt!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should report it... You don't have to say who it is, but let whoever-is-in-charge-of-conduct know that some funny business is going on and they might want to look into making an announcement or putting a video camera in to catch it for themselves. I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased their their workers are doing this in their own workplace and putting their job/workplace's reputation at stake.
    (A) Where did the OP say that they were employees of the gym?
    (B) seriously? Putting cameras in the locker room? Would you like it if cameras were placed in the ladies locker room and you knew that a stranger was possibly staring at you undressing or even using the shower? :huh:
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Maybe you should report it... You don't have to say who it is, but let whoever-is-in-charge-of-conduct know that some funny business is going on and they might want to look into making an announcement or putting a video camera in to catch it for themselves. I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased their their workers are doing this in their own workplace and putting their job/workplace's reputation at stake.

Really? What and WHY would you report them? You have NO idea what they were doing and frankly, it's none of your business.

You beat me to it. I would just mind my own business, I would probably make ups some fantastic story in my head about what they were REALLY doing in there, and I would leave it at that.

Maybe they just both needed to poop, you would look like an *kitten* if you reported it and all they were doing were taking a poop.

Best way to solve this is to gather evidence. Next time that happens go in afterwards and do a good long sniff test. Get down right next to the toilet and smell. Look for evidence. Bodily fluid splatters, ect. This has to be solved.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Did they post any pictures in their underwear?

Too funny!!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    did they post calories to mfp ? were they cheating on their activities? :)
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Were they jacked? If so, it isn't what everyone is thinking.

You would know.....
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Maybe they were posing in the mirror together?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    They were totally just arm wrestling in the most heterosexual way ever.

Oh they were wrestling alright, the manner of said wrestling I think our opinions differ ;-)

I've heard it described as looking like a baby's arm, so could be! I wouldn't say anything. Maybe they knew each other, had a conversation, and the pooper still needed to wash his hands. Or, the other guy washed his hands because the pooper shook his hand without washing first.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Maybe they had to use the toilet?
    Maybe they had to check their blood sugar?
    Maybe they were constipated?
    Maybe they knew each other and conversed a bit?
    Oh yeah, I forgot....maybe they were texting or something like that?
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    (A) Where did the OP say that they were employees of the gym?
    (B) seriously? Putting cameras in the locker room? Would you like it if cameras were placed in the ladies locker room and you knew that a stranger was possibly staring at you undressing or even using the shower? :huh:
    I meant a camera focused on the entrance of the locker room, obviously not in the dressing rooms, stalls or shower. But whatever, we've confirmed that we should turn our heads the other way and stay out of it.
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    not that there's anything wrong with that
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Seriously? You would report something when you have no clue what's going on? Maybe person #1 forgot their cell phone in a locker or something. You really have no idea. And a video camera in the locker room is illegal.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    2705128772_8520d5680a.jpg
    Years ago when I used to play football, one of the teams we were playing against had showers exactly like that in the changing rooms. :embarassed:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    2705128772_8520d5680a.jpg

Ack! It's Middle school PE class all over again.