Gym Observation

Options

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should report it... You don't have to say who it is, but let whoever-is-in-charge-of-conduct know that some funny business is going on and they might want to look into making an announcement or putting a video camera in to catch it for themselves. I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased their their workers are doing this in their own workplace and putting their job/workplace's reputation at stake.

Really? What and WHY would you report them? You have NO idea what they were doing and frankly, it's none of your business.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    You'd report people for that, really?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Maybe they both had to poo.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should report it... You don't have to say who it is, but let whoever-is-in-charge-of-conduct know that some funny business is going on and they might want to look into making an announcement or putting a video camera in to catch it for themselves. I'm sure they wouldn't be pleased their their workers are doing this in their own workplace and putting their job/workplace's reputation at stake.

:noway:
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options

lol. What is she going to report...two guys were in a guys locker room at the same time. By those standards she should be reported anytime she is in the woman's locker room with another woman.
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options

I would not go to a gym that had cameras in the locker room.
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    .I'm not assuming or judging.

:laugh:

haha
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I think this is romantic.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options

...I'm not assuming or judging. I leave that to you all...

Discuss/troll/laugh...

Which happens to be MFP's poster's expertise...lol I'm going to assume they were having bible study. It is Wednesday.
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Did they post any pictures in their underwear?
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I said report that there might be funny business going on, I didn't say tell them some serious man sex is going down lol.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Really? What and WHY would you report them? You have NO idea what they were doing and frankly, it's none of your business.

You beat me to it. I would just mind my own business, I would probably make ups some fantastic story in my head about what they were REALLY doing in there, and I would leave it at that.

Maybe they just both needed to poop, you would look like an *kitten* if you reported it and all they were doing were taking a poop.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Perhaps they were discussing the best way to hide fish.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

What would you report? "Yes, hello? I'd like to report an incident. I saw two men enter enter the men's locker room in the gym. Yes, men entering the men's locker room. Yes, they both did come back out. No, neither appeared to be hurt. Why am I reporting this? Because I saw two men enter the men's locker room and they were in there AT THE SAME TIME, and everything. Well, yeah, but one of them didn't even use the equipment, just the locker room."
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I think this is romantic.
    Nothing more romantic that rubbing a same sex workout buddy down with baby oil while sitting in the sauna.

amirite ?
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    They were totally just arm wrestling in the most heterosexual way ever.

Oh they were wrestling alright, the manner of said wrestling I think our opinions differ ;-)
  • msmetts
    Options
    That's funny, or funny business!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options

...I'm not assuming or judging. I leave that to you all...

Discuss/troll/laugh...

Which happens to be MFP's poster's expertise...lol I'm going to assume they were having bible study. It is Wednesday.

• jericson929
    jericson929 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Now I can't WAIT to go to the gym this evening, get on my treadmill and watch the men's locker room....what a way to pass the time!
    :devil: