HELP! my breasts feel very cold after exercise!!

Options

Replies

• ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    OMGOMG this means theres no blood circulating to them....

...I've had this happen before, don't you worry. All you have to do is boil some water, run around your house screaming "god save the Queen", then do backwards jumping jacks (you'll have to youtube this one).

Good luck.
  • sknopster
    sknopster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My girl has the same reaction IF she sweats a lot during her workout... then her breasts get cold, very cold... both by touch and by sight. This also happens when we swim in water less than 85 Deg.F. The effects of swimming or sweating are similar, in that while you're sweating your skin experiences the "evaporative effect". This can be demonstrated by taking a room temperature jug of water, then wrap it in the coldest running water from your faucet. That will show the effect more rapidly, however, it's more impressive to wrap a towel soaked in the same temperature as the water in the jug... as the water in the towel evaporates it causes the temperature, both of the towel and the water in the jug to chill down significantly.

I'm sure you healthy... as long as your arms, hand & feet are not cold after a workout. If you're worried please see a doctor. But from what you've described... you simply chilled by evaporation.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    also i suddenly have a HUGE headache after i exercised also... the headache is in the back of my head by the neck and also on my forehead?... is this normal.... why do i have a very bad headache all of a sudden... and feel extremely tired?..

You need to eat something after you exercise. Your body is most likely really low on glycogen (carbohydrates/sugar which is what your muscles use for fuel when you work out). And so you should have a protein smoothie. 30g protein powder, banana or apple, and berries.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Insert creepy guy "I'll warm them up for you" comment.
    Kind of surprised that hasn't happened yet
    You obviously skipped Nauti_Buoy's comment :P

GO GO GADGET

Also, my boobs are hot, what do I do? :tongue:

Take your clothes off?

Just because I have nice boobs thats no reason to flash the public!

Also I'm watching inspector gadget right now and I can't help but think "Inspect her gadgets"

Hey, I'm giving solid medical advice here. I am a certified doctor by MFP standards.
    Peal like a good time?
    164395_10150380264230607_2199245_n.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Picts of her cold boobs??? You want thermal imaging? hahahaha!

I am easily satisfied.

I've failed you..I can't find a picture of a thermal image of cold boobs..lol....next time... :D
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    This is not webmd.com you should really ask a doctor
    Insert creepy guy "I'll warm them up for you" comment.
    Kind of surprised that hasn't happened yet

All of the above
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    well for everyone WHO DID HELP rather than make fun of me thank u guys..... i have very low blood sugar so i was kinda scarred when i felt this way... cold breasts with a headache and neck pain.. so ys sorry u guys thought it was a joke..... i guess im just paranoid... but its better safe than sorry

Not trying to be mean..but if you were really worried - you should have called your doctor. Next time, I suggest when it comes to something related or possibly related to an existing medical condition, you go see your doctor.
    im sure im aware of that... i do not have a doctor this is why im obviously asking....... i only have a OBGYN from when i was pregnant but they dont do this type of medical research.. i asked because this was after exercising and i wanted to see if anyone else felt this way...... raher than paying the 20 dollars for a co pay.....
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    also i suddenly have a HUGE headache after i exercised also... the headache is in the back of my head by the neck and also on my forehead?... is this normal.... why do i have a very bad headache all of a sudden... and feel extremely tired?..

You need to eat something after you exercise. Your body is most likely really low on glycogen (carbohydrates/sugar which is what your muscles use for fuel when you work out). And so you should have a protein smoothie. 30g protein powder, banana or apple, and berries.
    thanku! i will try that..... :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Cold boobs are normal. Your head likely hurts because you are dehydrated and need water.

ETA- my *kitten* is practically frozen after 8 miles. I swear the shape is getting better because it is freezing into place during running.
    ok thank u for reassuring me :) yes i AM very dehydrated.......!!!! maybe this is why..... i try to drink but its never enough so i bought limes to try to drink more
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i feel warm but i touched my breast and IT FEELS VERY COLD TO THE TOUCH!! is this normal?
    It's not just dehydration - this may be serious! Definitely not normal! Please post pictures and I think we'll be able to help.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    My girl has the same reaction IF she sweats a lot during her workout... then her breasts get cold, very cold... both by touch and by sight. This also happens when we swim in water less than 85 Deg.F. The effects of swimming or sweating are similar, in that while you're sweating your skin experiences the "evaporative effect". This can be demonstrated by taking a room temperature jug of water, then wrap it in the coldest running water from your faucet. That will show the effect more rapidly, however, it's more impressive to wrap a towel soaked in the same temperature as the water in the jug... as the water in the towel evaporates it causes the temperature, both of the towel and the water in the jug to chill down significantly.

I'm sure you healthy... as long as your arms, hand & feet are not cold after a workout. If you're worried please see a doctor. But from what you've described... you simply chilled by evaporation.

In short, you had sweaty boobs.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    well for everyone WHO DID HELP rather than make fun of me thank u guys..... i have very low blood sugar so i was kinda scarred when i felt this way... cold breasts with a headache and neck pain.. so ys sorry u guys thought it was a joke..... i guess im just paranoid... but its better safe than sorry

Not trying to be mean..but if you were really worried - you should have called your doctor. Next time, I suggest when it comes to something related or possibly related to an existing medical condition, you go see your doctor.
    im sure im aware of that... i do not have a doctor this is why im obviously asking....... i only have a OBGYN from when i was pregnant but they dont do this type of medical research.. i asked because this was after exercising and i wanted to see if anyone else felt this way...... raher than paying the 20 dollars for a co pay.....

Your OBGYN does not know anything about boobs?
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    sweaty boobs.......hehe
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

Your OBGYN does not know anything about boobs?

aww hell...if your OBGYN doesn't know anything about boobs or doesn't do exams on you...find a new friggan OBGYN. Just sayin.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    im going to dye in my sleep....?...

Won't that mess up your sheets? Or do you sleep in the bathroom? And what does that have to do with your breasts? Do you like them to be a different color than the rest of your body?
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    funny-gifs-wtf.gif
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    This cold boob phenomenon during/after exercise really explains all the hard nips at the gym. Very educational. Thank you.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    To the OP-if you are really concerned about it, see a doctor.