HELP! my breasts feel very cold after exercise!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    This cold boob phenomenon during/after exercise really explains all the hard nips at the gym. Very educational. Thank you.

There was a girl who use to be in my dance class who use to go on about how her nipples got hard whenever she went to the gym.

Boys, you all learned something new today :P
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Hey, I'm giving solid medical advice here. I am a certified doctor by MFP standards.
    Peal like a good time?
    164395_10150380264230607_2199245_n.jpg

Are you calling me a quack?

And you still haven't taken off the clothes.......
    Oh I have.
    naked-cowboy-rubber-duck.jpg
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm giving solid medical advice here. I am a certified doctor by MFP standards.
    Peal like a good time?

Oh I have.

You win.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Peal like a good time?

Oh I have.

You win.
    There's a cow duck in there too :flowerforyou:
  • samanthalryan
    Options
    It's completely normal! When you work out, your body works to regulate your internal temperature and cool yourself down. Your muscles are warm after you workout but fat doesn't warm up like that, and guess what breast tissue is mostly made of? Yup, fat. They'll be cool to the touch for a while after working out. If you have excess fat elsewhere in your body, you might notice a similar situation.
  • swertyqwerty
    swertyqwerty Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    I was barred fro posting on the last thread on boobs. I better keep the comment in my head right there.
  • CoveOps
    CoveOps Posts: 100
    Options
    I was barred fro posting on the last thread on boobs. I better keep the comment in my head right there.

Which head??
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    It's completely normal! When you work out, your body works to regulate your internal temperature and cool yourself down. Your muscles are warm after you workout but fat doesn't warm up like that, and guess what breast tissue is mostly made of? Yup, fat. They'll be cool to the touch for a while after working out. If you have excess fat elsewhere in your body, you might notice a similar situation.

You're a bit late on your response. The OP is probably dead right now. Where were you in 2013???