Can I just say something?

Options
Okay I don't mean to offend anyone so I hope I dont get any hate messages lol just my opinion. BUT I think that you are like over the age of like...35...If you have an awesome body than that is GREAT good for you. Like I hope that when I get to that age that I look good. But I personally thing that once your at a certain age no matter HOW good you look...I think women should wear a one piece bathing suit instead of 2 pieces. I dunno. I tell my own mother this too. I just feel that it looks like your trying to hard to look young. They make very cute and sexy one pieces now.

Thats just my opinion. I hate seeing celebrities that are older wear 2 pieces.

oh god I really hope i dont get hate messages.

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    LOL! I guess some people can get away with it, like say Jennifer Aniston or something. But there are a lot of 2 pieces roaming around out there that never should see the light of day :laugh:
  • CB82
    CB82 Posts: 3
    Options
    In some ways I agree...and in others I dont! I feel that if you've got it you should feel good about what you wear....but also, considering the whole age issue, you should be wearing something that isnt to skimpy! People dont wanna see EVERYTHING you got! LOL
  • mctex
    mctex Posts: 4
    Options
    :X
  • lilikoi
    Options
    HI- I have to agree, I am actually over 50, and don't like to see women my age wearing bikinis. I prefer board short/ Tank combo myself. Are you from SanFernando Valley by the way??? Haha ("LIKE")
    happy Dieting !
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I would rather see a 2 piece on a fit 45 year old than on a flabby 20 year old, but that is just my opinion.
  • nchaffin
    Options
    Umm, I am going to be 36 next month.... I guess that makes me a COUGAR!! HOLLA!! ;)
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Okay I don't mean to offend anyone so I hope I dont get any hate messages lol just my opinion. BUT I think that you are like over the age of like...35...If you have an awesome body than that is GREAT good for you. Like I hope that when I get to that age that I look good. But I personally thing that once your at a certain age no matter HOW good you look...I think women should wear a one piece bathing suit instead of 2 pieces. I dunno. I tell my own mother this too. I just feel that it looks like your trying to hard to look young. They make very cute and sexy one pieces now.

Thats just my opinion. I hate seeing celebrities that are older wear 2 pieces.

oh god I really hope i dont get hate messages.

LOL!! How about you revisit this idea when you're like... 35.
    There's alot of people that some of might rather not wear a bikini at ages much younger than that. How about a 9 year old, for example? No hate here - just another perspective to consider.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I would rather see a 2 piece on a fit 45 year old than on a flabby 20 year old, but that is just my opinion.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    HEy, I say, IF YOU GOT IT, FLUANT IT!! :laugh: But, if you are droopy and saggy... spare the rest of the world the nightmare :bigsmile:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Oops. I totaly agree with the above post. Havent you ever watched the house wives of OC? :laugh:
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Hello.........I am 46 and I do wear a 2 piece suit....a tank and bottom, no stomach showing (but thats just me). That is totally acceptable for any age. I think at any age if you have the body to display the extra somethin somethin, then you should go for it. Every young person views older people as ick or really old, no matter what they wear.....it is just life. You will see, when you get over that hill - your view may or may not change, and you will have a young person saying the exact same things as you just said. Please don't take this as a blasing....it is not mean't that way nor do I take offense to what you have said....I just have an opinion too:) Happy dieting.
  • Vallandingham
    Options
    I can't say that I let other's opinions affect how I dress and I certainly wouldn't impose my opinion on others. Wear what you feel comfortable in and allow others to do the same.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    I have to disagree. If you've got the body for it, then feel free. That goes for any women. I think the message needs to get out that two piece bathing suits are a privilege not a right.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Umm, I am going to be 36 next month.... I guess that makes me a COUGAR!! HOLLA!! ;)

WORD!!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I let other's opinions affect how I dress and I certainly wouldn't impose my opinion on others. Wear what you feel comfortable in and allow others to do the same.
    I agree.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Honey, even when I was young, slender and fit I only wore a 2-piece to sun bathe so you won't have to worry about this scarey body out there... This is why tanning boutiques should stay in business!!! There are many 'young' women (and children) that shouldn't be sporting them either! IMO... :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: They are a privilege not a right (gee, sounds like I'm talking about spandax... then again... I am... LOL):laugh:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    So, I'll be 34 in May... I used to think being in the 30's was OLD until I got to this age! I don't feel any older than I felt while in my 20s. I actually feel better at this age than I did when I was "young." My goal is to wear a bikini again this summer since I haven't been able to the last 3 summers (I had 2 babies). I will wear a bikini as long as I look good in one. So, if I can at 50, I will! Who cares about age?? Just like it was previously mentioned, revisit this idea when you are 35. You won't feel as old as you think you'll feel and you won't want to wear a one piece if you have a bikini body. Just sayin'! :wink:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree. If you've got the body for it, then feel free. That goes for any women. I think the message needs to get out that two piece bathing suits are a privilege not a right.

smiley-signs009.gif

Yeah - that's what I meant!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options

TOTALLY!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    If you look good in it and feel good then rock it....there are a couple of older women on here in bikinis that look absolutely amazing for their age...
This discussion has been closed.